Young Thug Recalls Lil Wayne Ignoring Him When They First Met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Thug Recalls Lil Wayne Ignoring Him When They First Met

Regardless how you feel about thug you gotta feel for the dude. You finally made it as a rapper and you get to meet the guy who influenced you to rap and your biggest idol, and dude ducks you or ignores you first couple times he meets you and acts like you ain't shit, I'd be hella cheesed and upset about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      Regardless how you feel about thug you gotta feel for the dude. You finally made it as a rapper and you get to meet the guy who influenced you to rap and your biggest idol, and dude ducks you or ignores you first couple times he meets you and acts like you ain't shit, I'd be hella cheesed and upset about it.
      What? He literally stole Tunechi's whole sound and image and you think he should be fine with that?

I'd feel some type of way too if someone tried to name their album Carter 6 no matter if they said they are inspired by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
        What? He literally stole Tunechi's whole sound and image and you think he should be fine with that?

I'd feel some type of way too if someone tried to name their album Carter 6 no matter if they said they are inspired by me.
        Shoutout 500 Degreez lmao

Comment

i think thug had met weezy before this
          their song take kare was before all the barter 6 happened

Comment

Wayne probably saw that Baby tried to replace him basically and Thug stealing everything from Weezy didn't helped.

Comment

wayne was in his feelings and i dont blame him

Comment

did i say wayne should be fine with it? Im just saying AS A FAN, which thug is, to meet your idol and have him do that would feel pretty shitty. And lets not act like lil twist doesnt try to dick ride every wayne sound/look/image waynes ever done lol but waynes fine with him doin it? I agree birdman probbaly tellin wayne 'this dude the new you' probably rubbed wayne the wrong way, im not talking about that though, im speaking purely from a fan point of view, i bet thug was pretty upset about it, i know i'd be

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                Shoutout 500 Degreez lmao
                also this^

Comment

paying homage is a real thing

Comment

has anyone got a picture of the wayne tattoo thug has on his arm?

i wanna see what it looks like lol

Comment

This dudes is a character, if I smoked a blunt with him I don’t think I would be able to stop laughing lol

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                        This dudes is a character, if I smoked a blunt with him I don’t think I would be able to stop laughing lol
                        You can understand him ?

Comment

Working...
                        X