No announcement yet.

I Am Not A Human Being II: The Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait people hate this album? I genuinely enjoyed it more than pt 1 and c4.
    Automatic cash
    Big booty bitch
    Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
    https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

who is Dana who likes to do anal? Dana white maybe?

Comment

Will there be a topic like this in 2027 about Funeral?

Comment

i've been saying it since the fucking album came out.. one of wayne's best albums of all time. the beats the hooks the wordplay the voice the production the features (most of them lol) all of it was fucking awesome. his voice was so fucking crisp on this album i would give anything to hear him sound like that again. and the beats?!!!?!?! those types of instrumentals do not exist anymore and it is sad. gunwalk and trigger finger are two of the hardest beats wayne has ever got on & that is where he excels. if you dislike this album i truly think you're just looking for something to hate because you can't sit here and tell me one song (wowzers) ruined the entire album for you. album is an easy top tier wayne project.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
            i've been saying it since the fucking album came out.. one of wayne's best albums of all time. the beats the hooks the wordplay the voice the production the features (most of them lol) all of it was fucking awesome. his voice was so fucking crisp on this album i would give anything to hear him sound like that again. and the beats?!!!?!?! those types of instrumentals do not exist anymore and it is sad. gunwalk and trigger finger are two of the hardest beats wayne has ever got on & that is where he excels. if you dislike this album i truly think you're just looking for something to hate because you can't sit here and tell me one song (wowzers) ruined the entire album for you. album is an easy top tier wayne project.

Wowzerz, Hello, Hot Revolver awful remake, end of Back To You, cringe sex bars throughout the album and the delivery of them too

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              Is this the essay you lost @Zimmie ? IANAHB2 is a great album, it's a shame they had to remove Romance.

i had a much more polished version but that got lost so this one of the drafts i managed to save but points are same across the board

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                Wowzerz, Hello, Hot Revolver awful remake, end of Back To You, cringe sex bars throughout the album and the delivery of them too
                wowzers was awful i'll give you that there's no defending that song.. hello was fucking dope thats a fun song to blast in the car, hot revolve remake did suck but that song was so old anyway i just ignored it.. & wtf was wrong with back to you that song was good!!! but see the sex bars to me at least were worse on d4 and i still loved d4 as well.. they dont bother me as much when he sounds good and the instrumentals are good.

Comment

wowzers was awful i'll give you that there's no defending that song.. hello was fucking dope thats a fun song to blast in the car, hot revolve remake did suck but that song was so old anyway i just ignored it.. & wtf was wrong with back to you that song was good!!! but see the sex bars to me at least were worse on d4 and i still loved d4 as well.. they dont bother me as much when he sounds good and the instrumentals are good.
                  Wowzers is probably the funniest song i've ever heard
                  "Got a sweet tooth, candy yam pussy" lmaoo who says this kinda shit

Comment

i love most of back to you, but the whole last part 'should i call somebody else cuz this dick wont suck itself' ruins the song for me tbh or takes me out of it. just felt it wasn't needed at all, like at all at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      i love most of back to you, but the whole last part 'should i call somebody else cuz this dick wont suck itself' ruins the song for me tbh or takes me out of it. just felt it wasn't needed at all, like at all at all.
                      LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO yo i always cringe so hard at that part i get what you mean hahahah but i can still tolerate it. sometimes i sit there & wonder does he even listen to the shit back a few times once he records it or is it just a one & done deal.

Comment

didnt wayne tweet that it was his most lyrical album?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          didnt wayne tweet that it was his most lyrical album?

Lil Wayne WEEZY F
                          @LilTunechi

ain't smellin myself but IANAHB2 is seriously STILL one of the best lyrikal albums

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/statu...012282368?s=20

yes he didddd lmao.

Comment

Working...
                          X