X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much singing

if i wanted drake id listen to big sean. point being i dont need drake

i need WAYNE

confession, i only listen to the first 3 songs on side A of NC and lay down from side b. plus beauty and the beast if i want to listen to the 2nd best song of that tape. Point being both of those songs have one thing in common that being he spits hard on them. im starting to think wayne is a rapper for girls how much he talks about sex, and that only a few songs are geared towards me. (personal opinion) say what you want but i think when wayne gets horny and wants a certain groupie he raps about her in the songs cuz he knows thots will come that who listen

point being wayne be doing too much damn singing -_- theres easily a perfect project within this 30+ track extravika but wayne keep choosin these slow ass 'For the night' tracks that just FUCK up the mood and momemtum of what he was going for. No ceilings is known for how much he RAPPED ON IT. i swear on nc3 (and 2) he had different intentions with the shit. Either he's doing this on purpose for some sort of "get back" at baby which inlcudes tarnashing his legacy and name that baby still holds a profit from, or he really forgot what made him famous at the time. he wasnt the hottest rapper at the time jus cuz he was "hot" , he was actually better than every other rapper. The reason why everyone was AFRAID to get on any track with him. hes seriously softened up to the point that its a detriment on his competetive rapping. hes too busy trying to be friends with everyone when he cant see when someone is dissing him to his face (Dababy)

man please wayne fuck everyone of these other rappers, you dont need them. they need you you keep forgetting. FUCK this bitch ass nigga Dababy he couldnt rap in a different flow to save his life them duck duck goose ass rhymes boy get the fuck. and wayne tryna act nice with this guy lol that picture where dababy has his arms out, wayne shouldve stood in front of him and did that so they couldnt see dababy in the picture. dababy need to be pointing at WAYNE, not the other way around. shit pissed me off so bad. dababy is one of most boring punchline artists like ever. ive never heard a punchline by him that made me shout or stand up. no punchline that made me stop and go, "hey! thats smart!" None. Literally everytime i listen to him i wake up discombobulated cuz its literally the 10th time ive fallen alseep on him.

Dababy sucks and i want him to know that wayne will always be better than him. Even when he's not.

fuck dababy.

but anyway, stop the singing wayne. you missed that opportunity to get them drake fans. now you just have to appease to your hardcore (us) and none of us will care if you never use autotune again.
    Last edited by -_-; 01-22-2021, 07:25 AM.

dababy is boring

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      dababy is boring
      i literally went to his new song 'masterpiece' I go to a random part first thing this nigga says 'my watch it bling bling' 'drop the top it ding ding' ������������ MAAAN helll naw dis shit JASH

Comment

blame the new generation of rappers

Comment

Get ready for Velvet

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            blame the new generation of rappers
            Blame Wayne for fitting in instead of being himself, I mean trying to fit in

Comment

but wayne is the best singer alive

Comment

he forgot what made him famous, popular & what made him stand out from everyone else. now he's just blending in to the crowd. autotune on pretty much every song even when he's not singing since after FWA.. fast spazzy incoherent flows that arent catchy or something you can enjoy rapping/singing along to.. he's just musically lost. it's so funny too cuz the old wayne shows up once every album like dreams on funeral.. then it just disappears & we get the "let me try to fit in with all the new rappers" wayne & it is just horrible i'm sorry. i just dont get how anyone can go from 04-2015 wayne to 16-20 wayne & not hear the jarring difference.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                  he forgot what made him famous, popular & what made him stand out from everyone else. now he's just blending in to the crowd. autotune on pretty much every song even when he's not singing since after FWA.. fast spazzy incoherent flows that arent catchy or something you can enjoy rapping/singing along to.. he's just musically lost. it's so funny too cuz the old wayne shows up once every album like dreams on funeral.. then it just disappears & we get the "let me try to fit in with all the new rappers" wayne & it is just horrible i'm sorry. i just dont get how anyone can go from 04-2015 wayne to 16-20 wayne & not hear the jarring difference.
                  I�m glad someone finally said this. He shows up every once in a while but the dif between 04-15 and 16-20 Wayne is astounding. His last great verse to me was no problems. The difference is huge and I always say it started in 2016. Outside of a handful of songs, a lot of the stuff he does doesn�t stick. Idk what it is but somethings different. It�s just not the Wayne I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                    I’m glad someone finally said this. He shows up every once in a while but the dif between 04-15 and 16-20 Wayne is astounding. His last great verse to me was no problems. The difference is huge and I always say it started in 2016. Outside of a handful of songs, a lot of the stuff he does doesn’t stick. Idk what it is but somethings different. It’s just not the Wayne I remember.
                    so nice to have someone else on here without their head so far up wayne's ass they can see out his mouth. and yes dude you're absolutely correct, 2016 is the year that everything drastically changed with his music. i remember when big bad wolf came out & everyone was losing their mind & all i could think was 'what the fuck is this and what the fuck am i hearing'. d6 is just one long spazzy dragged out song, d6r has one good song and that's abracadabra cuz he sounds like his old self on that song.. nc2/3 i'm not even going to get into because in my mind those dont exist.. funeral has dreams & that's pretty much it for that album. other than that it's just like what happened??? i remember listening to fwa & thinking jesus christ wayne is going to make the biggest comeback ever.. & then it was just all downhill & continues to be all downhill from there. no one on here can tell me anything hes done post 2015 even comes close to anything before it.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                      so nice to have someone else on here without their head so far up wayne's ass they can see out his mouth. and yes dude you're absolutely correct, 2016 is the year that everything drastically changed with his music. i remember when big bad wolf came out & everyone was losing their mind & all i could think was 'what the fuck is this and what the fuck am i hearing'. d6 is just one long spazzy dragged out song, d6r has one good song and that's abracadabra cuz he sounds like his old self on that song.. nc2/3 i'm not even going to get into because in my mind those dont exist.. funeral has dreams & that's pretty much it for that album. other than that it's just like what happened??? i remember listening to fwa & thinking jesus christ wayne is going to make the biggest comeback ever.. & then it was just all downhill & continues to be all downhill from there. no one on here can tell me anything hes done post 2015 even comes close to anything before it.
                      do you like Vizine or Kings & Queens?
                      Or Bloody Mary or his feature on Boiling Water?

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        do you like Vizine or Kings & Queens?
                        Or Bloody Mary or his feature on Boiling Water?
                        totally fine with kings & queens, voice is on point, good beat, rapping coherently.. not a fan of vizine at all. cant listen to bloody mary cuz he stays w that same rhyme scheme for so long it ends up annoying me after about 20 seconds. & his verse on boiling water isnt bad at all i just wish he had more energy there, the beat is hard but he just sounded bored to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X