Wayne is depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
    He tried to kill himself when he was 12. This Doode has demons man. Let him do what he wants.
    you believe that?

Comment

you can't be broke and happy

so me am mad rich

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
        He tried to kill himself when he was 12. This Doode has demons man. Let him do what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
          Stopped reading at Reginae "embarrassing the family"

In 2020 alone Wayne endorsed Trump, sold his artist's master's, and almost ended up in jail

At this point I'm pretty sure those around Wayne are embarrassed by him. I know I am.
          Because selling other artists' masters for $100 million and going over the heads of the FBI and courts to avoid a decade in prison is so embarrassing.

Comment

he needs some kind of inspiration again. whatever inspired him to make shit like no ceilings rebirth c3 etc. that needs to come from somewhere. right now he's just going along with the flow and it is so obvious that his once perfected craft has just turned into an everyday hobby at this point. he seems more bored to me than anything. but getting pardoned & avoiding 10 years of jail should be a huge fucking inspiration for him to make some actual decent DIFFERENT sounding music that puts him outside of the crowd again. wayne thrives when he's on top & he hasn't been there for a very long time, i think that would make anyone depressed.

Comment

I Kan Konfirm My Bro Is Happy Not Depressed

Comment

Working...
              X