No announcement yet.

Where did the creativity go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's non existent now that's why his last 6 projects all sound exactly the same. i remember when every mixtape / album he dropped had its own specific style & vibe to it. now it's just:

-cheap autotune: check
    -coked out spazzy yeah yeah yeah flow: check
    -same boring trap beats for every song: check
    -20+ song album/mixtape that has no variety or purpose: check
    -try to sound like every current rapper out there but failing miserably at it: check
    -not do what he's good at & what made him famous: check

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
      it's non existent now that's why his last 6 projects all sound exactly the same. i remember when every mixtape / album he dropped had its own specific style & vibe to it. now it's just:

-try to sound like every current rapper out there but failing miserably at it: check
      I've always said 2007-2011 Wayne was his prime, but in reality I'm shifting my opinion on that lately. It's 2009 to 2011. Those previous years aren't bad, but man, when it comes to creativity? dude had no chill.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        I've always said 2007-2011 Wayne was his prime, but in reality I'm shifting my opinion on that lately. It's 2009 to 2011. Those previous years aren't bad, but man, when it comes to creativity? dude had no chill.
        for me it’s more along the lines of like 07-15 lmao i will listen to any wayne from that period of time cuz that when he actually cared about his craft. now it’s just a hobby and you can literally hear that in his music.

Comment

for me it’s more along the lines of like 07-15 lmao i will listen to any wayne from that period of time cuz that when he actually cared about his craft. now it’s just a hobby and you can literally hear that in his music.
          I agree he did, I absolutely love those years. that's about the cut-off for me. 15/16, 17 for sure was the start of awful music with NC2. but 09-11 is truly special to me as I've looked into this stuff more.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            I agree he did, I absolutely love those years. that's about the cut-off for me. 15/16, 17 for sure was the start of awful music with NC2. but 09-11 is truly special to me as I've looked into this stuff more.
            exactly dude. i dont get how anyone can listen to anything from nc2 forward & say it is even comparable to anything before it. like i said in another post people always bring up "big bad wolf" to say he's still like he used to be ... that's literally one of the most annoying unlistenable horrifyingly awful wayne songs ive ever heard in my entire life. i just dont understand what everyone else is hearing cuz when i think of wayne actually rapping i think of watch my shoes, ice cream, burn, etc etc. theres no new songs from him where he raps like that anymore.

Comment

i wonder if Wayne is capable of making songs like Right Above It and Nightmares Of The Bottom right now, like can he sound exactly like that, with this type of voice and more slow flow

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                i wonder if Wayne is capable of making songs like Right Above It and Nightmares Of The Bottom right now, like can he sound exactly like that, with this type of voice and more slow flow
                There was a period of time where his voice (speaking voice) sounded like rusty nails on a chalkboard, especially the one time he was with Skip. I don't think he can, drugs kinda ruined it. but also getting off drugs may be the only way to get remotely close.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  big cap
                  if you cant see his creativity in his work then you are the delusional one. not anyone else.
                  ignore him hes a troll now trying to get a reaction

- - - Updated - - -

you lyin hard lmao. just go to another site at this point.
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

So Fly was a insane verse(s) man the confidence was crazy
                    why did wayne just give it to some random as a ft >

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

- - - Updated - - -

lmao i'm really not tho if my fucking 61 year old dad who's been listening to me listen to wayne since 2007 can say what the fuck happened to his voice & his music i think it's pretty obvious his new music is absolute shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                      i would kill to hear him sound anything like that again but let's be honest... his voice has been stuck about 7 octaves higher for 5 years now. i don't see that changing anytime soon. dude sounds like he has a wad of saliva stuck in the back of his throat and peanut butter on the roof of his mouth now. what the fuck happened to the deep raspy weezy voice. now we got the young thug da baby lil uzi vert wanna be voice instead. sad.

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And you’re a troll for liking NC3 and Funeral

- - - Updated - - -

lmao i'm really not tho if my fucking 61 year old dad who's been listening to me listen to wayne since 2007 can say what the fuck happened to his voice & his music i think it's pretty obvious his new music is absolute shit.

- - - Updated - - -

i would kill to hear him sound anything like that again but let's be honest... his voice has been stuck about 7 octaves higher for 5 years now. i don't see that changing anytime soon. dude sounds like he has a wad of saliva stuck in the back of his throat and peanut butter on the roof of his mouth now. what the fuck happened to the deep raspy weezy voice. now we got the young thug da baby lil uzi vert wanna be voice instead. sad.
                        his voice sounds even worse with the auto tune

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                          And you’re a troll for liking NC3 and Funeral

- - - Updated - - -

his voice sounds even worse with the auto tune
                          funeral was dope.

Comment

Working...
                          X