Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne vs Pusha Revisited: The Last Time Wayne Had Competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    pusha's problems were with drake not weezy
    thats whats hilarious lol
    birdman and wayne as well, the whole not being paid for producing and wayne swag jacking, the song with clipse and pharrell 'mr me too' is a wayne diss, considering gillie da kid makes an appearance in the music video safe to say its meant to be a diss

Comment

It's me, L.T., like when you heat butter

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
        It's me, L.T., like when you heat butter
        I honestly didn't notice this line until I wrote this article, that shit is amazing. wasted on this diss sadly.

Comment

wayne's 'fuck pusha t and anybody that love em' tweet > the 'ghoulish' song lol

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
            I honestly didn't notice this line until I wrote this article, that shit is amazing. wasted on this diss sadly.
            Melt.

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
              Melt.
              Yeah think we know

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                Melt.
                Yeah, I know. I thought originally it was more along the lines of LT (Lawrence Taylor) or Chargers LT.

Comment

Never No Kompetition For Bro

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                    when Wayne is in his bag he's a great disser. Dedication 6 Wayne would demolish Pusha T tbh
                    definitely not lol

dissing is more then just rapping good its about how many stabs you can inflict on your opponent that expose something and pusha t has so much ammunition on YMCMB camp its not even funny wayne was literally no competition for pusha same for drake because pusha knows how to handle his business he isnt sloppy

- - - Updated - - -

thats why wayne always been ap ussy in terms of dissing people he knows theres some serious dirt on him out there and a diss battle can bring that to the surface

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      definitely not lol

dissing is more then just rapping good its about how many stabs you can inflict on your opponent that expose something and pusha t has so much ammunition on YMCMB camp its not even funny wayne was literally no competition for pusha same for drake because pusha knows how to handle his business he isnt sloppy

- - - Updated - - -

thats why wayne always been ap ussy in terms of dissing people he knows theres some serious dirt on him out there and a diss battle can bring that to the surface
                      and what is that "dirt"? The Birdman kissing picture?

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        and what is that "dirt"? The Birdman kissing picture?

pusha was the first to expose the YMCMB contract finessing before even awyne himself knew haha thats pretty deep dirt just that alone also the drug addiction issues and the falling off and shit pusha was digging deep im sure theres even mor edirt we still dont know

#FREEVELVET

Comment

does pusha get angry at other rappers wearing bape?

Comment

Working...
                          X