Now is the time for Rebirth 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    we're just overreacting. wayne still has it. he can pull out his old tricks at anytime. remember 2012 when d4 dropped and ianahb2 and everyone sed wayne lost it then he dropped you song on yall and proved he is so far up in a realm above everyone no one can touch.

we're acting like v8 and tyler herro arent instant classics as well. there is absolutley no one close to wayne so if wayne left rap would be worse. niggas be makin themsleves like some of these new artists. yal disrespecting wayne.
    D5 was many years ago
    waynes impact just isn't substantial anymore in terms of the overall rap game

but thats not my issue my issue is his gimmicks and his lack of quality control at this point in his career his beat selection is also terrible

you know he could make a return but thats for time to tell if he raps on LA LA LA levels or BBKING levels he'll be on top again

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      D5 was many years ago
      waynes impact just isn't substantial anymore in terms of the overall rap game

but thats not my issue my issue is his gimmicks and his lack of quality control at this point in his career his beat selection is also terrible

you know he could make a return but thats for time to tell if he raps on LA LA LA levels or BBKING levels he'll be on top again
      i've said it before, Wayne over Rick Ross type production would be instant classic. Sooner or later he'll get tired of the trap and melodic production(hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
        i've said it before, Wayne over Rick Ross type production would be instant classic. Sooner or later he'll get tired of the trap and melodic production(hopefully)
        my feelings are he needs to dive head first into the
        BIG WORM, NEVER MIND, SIGHTS AND SILENCERS VELVET SEESIONS sound and make something really creative, and unique that will get people listening and talking

or

simply drop a TIGHT, focused mature album where you rap on sample productions like HARDEN, BBKING, LA LA LA style and give us your most mature and well put together work i thought honestly thats what we were working towards with FWA + the high points of C5 i never anticipated wayne would revert and be what he is now

#FREEVELVET

Comment

The Call Me Nobody verse would fit perfect on Rebirth 2.

Comment

Working...
          X