Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People put Lil Baby as the next Wayne, I personally put Lil Tjay in that conversaion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People put Lil Baby as the next Wayne, I personally put Lil Tjay in that conversaion.

where has tjay dropped any songs like tha mobb?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      where has tjay dropped any songs like tha mobb?
      Lol this. It will be hard to be Lil Wayne but maybe someone like Denzel curry. He�d have to be a real lyricist

Comment

Neither Lil Baby or Lil Tjay are the next Lil Wayne. No one is. People need to stop disrespecting Wayne like that. Lil Baby for me is just another rapper rapping over mostly trap beats, nothing more. The only one who came even remotely close to Wayne is Future during his run from Monster to EVOL(and still Future is a trap rapper), that's it.

Comment

there is "no next lil wayne"

Comment

None of these little dudes will ever have a career with anything like the longevity, impact, and legacy of Wayne's. None of them are going to change what the stereotypical look and sound of a rapper is just by being themselves, even Drake hasn't had that sort of universal impact.

There's no 'next' to a legend, no next Tupac, next Biggie, next Eminem, next Jay-Z.

Comment

Lil Tjay makes great music but what has he done to even be compared to 5% of Tunechi's career?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                stop with these comparisons
                think what you're saying
                weezy has numerous grammy awards, numerous platinum albums, all those classic mixtapes, has influenced a whole new generation, numerious platinum singles, created a record label and founded the likes of nicki and drake
                and you're saying tjay is next at that??
                some people just can't have comparisons

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  stop with these comparisons
                  think what you're saying
                  weezy has numerous grammy awards, numerous platinum albums, all those classic mixtapes, has influenced a whole new generation, numerious platinum singles, created a record label and founded the likes of nicki and drake
                  and you're saying tjay is next at that??
                  some people just can't have comparisons
                  At this stage of his career, Tjay is far more accomplished than Wayne was, and Wayne literally started a lot younger. Wayne and him have music together too. there's also the fact Tjay reminds me of Young Wayne (2006-2010) in work ethic, style, character and overall creativity. As someone who hates a lot of new gen rappers and so on, I love Tjay's music. closest thing to Wayne for me, when Wayne doesn't even sound like Wayne anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                    Lol this. It will be hard to be Lil Wayne but maybe someone like Denzel curry. He�d have to be a real lyricist
                    nobody, not denzel curry, nobody

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      At this stage of his career, Tjay is far more accomplished than Wayne was, and Wayne literally started a lot younger. Wayne and him have music together too. there's also the fact Tjay reminds me of Young Wayne (2006-2010) in work ethic, style, character and overall creativity. As someone who hates a lot of new gen rappers and so on, I love Tjay's music. closest thing to Wayne for me, when Wayne doesn't even sound like Wayne anymore.
                      bro he would have to be as good as a rapper as lil wayne. theres just no way. accomplishements have nothing to do with it. as much as work ethic, style, character, and overall creativit have a lot to do with a rapper, rapping ability is the biggest factor especially when competing with lil wayne, the best rapper ive ever heard. there is no one even close to the same galaxy as wayne in tht regard. even kendrick as dope as he is isnt as good as a rapper as lil wayne. and he's a lyrcial machine. the first step to competing with lil wayne is matching lyrcial/rapping ability which no one has been able to do since he got on top. everything else is just icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        None of these little dudes will ever have a career with anything like the longevity, impact, and legacy of Wayne's. None of them are going to change what the stereotypical look and sound of a rapper is just by being themselves, even Drake hasn't had that sort of universal impact.

There's no 'next' to a legend, no next Tupac, next Biggie, next Eminem, next Jay-Z.
                        funny how wayne is trying to become these 'little dudes' snake eating itself

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X