Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you done with Wayne if IANAHB3 is trash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you done with Wayne if IANAHB3 is trash?

I've seen alot of hate on this site about Wayne lately and most people here consider Funeral and NC3 bad or trash so this is a question for those people - are you done with Wayne(new Wayne atleast) if IANAHB3 is trash?

funeral is overhated by a certain select few on here
    i enjoyed nc3 but thats a mixtape weezy does for fun so i wouldnt worry about that
    remember how everyone hated ianahb2 when it dropped and now you get people talking about how its actually good
    Originally posted by mania983 View Post
    I've seen alot of hate on this site about Wayne lately and most people here consider Funeral and NC3 bad or trash so this is a question for those people - are you done with Wayne(new Wayne atleast) if IANAHB3 is trash?
    but to answer your question i will not be done

Comment

fuck no

dats my dad

Comment

I'll never understand people being "done" with an artist because they don't like a couple of projects. Just don't listen to it and see if you like the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          I'll never understand people being "done" with an artist because they don't like a couple of projects. Just don't listen to it and see if you like the next one.
          it's pathetic, imagine not liking any of the recent music from wayne yet posting on a forum about him and getting emotional when someone says they like the music

there is a certain member on here who is just like that

Comment

I've already pretty much moved past the need for new Wayne unless he wants to create something of TRUE quality. But I will always play his older music

Comment

never he's my goat

that being said, if i do find issues with the album i wont ignore them entirely either

criticism isn't a bad thing, but i wont blatantly bash lol

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                Until I hear new rappers on the same level as Tunechi then he will still get my full attention when it comes to following the artist for news and music releases.

Comment

I wouldn't be done with wayne at any point in time I've been a stan my whole life and probs will continue to be lol but my criticisms will remain for as long as the music is the way it is right now my hopes are the next project is a real evolution and not a stagnant side step

#FREEVELVET

Comment

No
                    But the album will definitely be pure trash
                    OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
                    https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
                    https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

Originally posted by omerle View Post
                      No
                      Heres hoping he goes back to the drawing board now that he has more time not going jail and all

I really dont think the album should be titled 'ianahb3' surely they could run a different fresh new title lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by omerle View Post
                        No
                        Damn you already hatin lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        Heres hoping he goes back to the drawing board now that he has more time not going jail and all

I really dont think the album should be titled 'ianahb3' surely they could run a different fresh new title lol
                        need new title for sure
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                        X