why we need a Collegrove 2 #FREECOLLEGROVE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we need a Collegrove 2 #FREECOLLEGROVE2

2 Chainz has been in a different bag for a while now he has improved his rapping and beat selection his topics his flow everything has been upped significantly since the first title so he no longer will be lagging behind wayne but instead complimenting him along every song which will automatically give it a huge boost up

i trust 2 Chainz vision wayne right now lacks in that very key/core aspect he doesnt have the vision he doesnt have the beat selection 2 chainz has been on an upwards trajectory and if you just look at the recent snippets his been posting i can just IMAGINE wayne bodying all those beats and match chainz hunger

wayne needs that competition to push him to RAP and go hard as fuck and those beats all have so much richness, depth and kick to them that will amplify the quality of the raps

i mean we already heard the snippets and i post them all the time but seriously its been a YEAR since we heard these and we are still waiting this easily my most anticipated music/verses by wayne that were still waiting for we NEED this quality ass production, flow and delivery ASAP NC3 / FUNERAL were so vacant and empty and lacked the richness that we can see on display on these snippets i can ONLY IMAGINE WHATS VAULTED right now!!

here is the CDQ of the LA LA LA beat just imagine how fckin dope the HQ wayne version will be

aside from the very clear musical components that will deliver a quality ass experience WAYNE OWES CHAINZ THIS RELEASE!!!!! chainz did wayne a massive favour during his label purgatory and took 20 (or was it 30) and allowed wayne to take 70 thats a G move and a huge thing for chainz to do in this industry wayne owes chainz a similar or an even bigger favour from it chainz is doing wayne another favour by making him rap on a focused well pieced together project with dope production that will give wayne ther respect he deserves again but instead he busy making IANAHB3 which will soudn the same as NC3/FUNERAL with its hallowness

FREE CG2!!!!!1

#FREEVELVET

#FreeColleGrove2
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

How do you know it�s not coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        How do you know it�s not coming?
        Just previous speculation before this week, since money maker there was 0 news or info about it, nothing from waynes camp or Chainz camp suggested it was being worked on. Wayne didn�t mention it in interviews but mentioned IANAHB3, no reference to it on NC3.

Think the Chainz snippet and that concert may suggest otherwise now that they may be starting to do some promo, but before those 2 things I honestly thought it was scrapped

Comment

its #freeicantfeelmyface first

Comment

wait.... why does jiggs have that beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              i mean we already heard the snippets and i post them all the time
              Brooooo

Comment

have faith [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] its coming this summer
                the fact 2 chainz is posting snippets and headlining a show with weezy next month can only be positive news

Comment

2 chainz in a zone at the min

Comment

[MENTION=92121]fuckregistering[/MENTION] will not like this thread

Comment

LOL what the hell they replaced the audio on that good wit dat snipp with some random shit lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        LOL what the hell they replaced the audio on that good wit dat snipp with some random shit lol
                        lol maybe it�s copyright.

Comment

Working...
                        X