Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Barter 6 since Thugger and Wayne are cool now? Do we want B7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about Barter 6 since Thugger and Wayne are cool now? Do we want B7?

How do you feel about Barter 6 since Thugger and Wayne are cool now? Do we want B7?

Don’t think Thug wants to gain attention by copying another rapper’s album series, especially because he outsells that artist now

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      I don�t feel anything

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
      Don’t think Thug wants to gain attention by copying another rapper’s album series, especially because he outsells that artist now
      Thug did not outsell Funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        I don’t feel anything

- - - Updated - - -

So Much Fun came out in 2019 and Funeral came out in 2020.

In 2020 alone, SMF had more sales than Funeral. Shit it sold like 1.5m

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Last time I checked so much fun is platinum while flopuneraL took a year to go gold elig and so much fun already at 1.5 million in overall sales while flopuneraL still stuck at 500k a year later
          Last edited by Wizzle; 04-30-2021, 10:25 PM.

Comment

b6 is solid, I'd rank it like

C3
            C2
            C1
            C4/B6
            C5

All good releases though

Comment

barter 6 still like his best release.
              Automatic cash
              Big booty bitch
              Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
              https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                Last time I checked so much fun is platinum while flopuneraL took a year to go gold elig and so much fun already at 1.5 million in overall sales while flopuneraL still stuck at 500k a year later
                Funeral is better than So Much Fun. And like i said before, Thug is supposed to outsell Wayne in 2020-21, he is one of the hottest rappers right now, not Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  Funeral is better than So Much Fun

Comment

I can't have respect for Thugga because of this bitch move, Barter 6 man? You want your idols to respect you? To reach their level? Be creative, be respectful. For me it's a no and even though I can jump the Thugga train sometimes and enjoy his verses as well as his impact on the worldwide scene, I can't relate to him, I can't forget B6 and all these little game he played on Wayne, with Birdman's blessings.
                    It's good that he and Wayne are on good terms tho, if he forgave him or whatever lol maybe he doesn't even care idk, i can see myself in the future gaining some more respect for thugga. But I can't forget this cringe-fiesta when Wayne couldn't release his work properly and the guy clowned with that B6 shit. lol, i don't even care if it's good music, these kind of moves, naming your first album like this, having your opening show in his hometown. nah, i won't be able to feel any of these moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      I can't have respect for Thugga because of this bitch move, Barter 6 man? You want your idols to respect you? To reach their level? Be creative, be respectful. For me it's a no and even though I can jump the Thugga train sometimes and enjoy his verses as well as his impact on the worldwide scene, I can't relate to him, I can't forget B6 and all these little game he played on Wayne, with Birdman's blessings.
                      It's good that he and Wayne are on good terms tho, if he forgave him or whatever lol maybe he doesn't even care idk, i can see myself in the future gaining some more respect for thugga. But I can't forget this cringe-fiesta when Wayne couldn't release his work properly and the guy clowned with that B6 shit. lol, i don't even care if it's good music, these kind of moves, naming your first album like this, having your opening show in his hometown. nah, i won't be able to feel any of these moves.
                      After 500 Degreez, if Wayne doesn’t like the name B6 he’s a hypocrite or insecure

Comment

Thug is a dope artist but I feel like Barter 6 is disrespectful I understand Wayne is his idol but if you want respect or for him to fuck with you at least be respectful by it. I feel like Birdman should�ve checked him even though him & Wayne weren�t on good terms at that time

Comment

Working...
                        X