Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem Or Wayne Killed "Drop The World"?

damnnn
    they both have different flows, they approached the song differently.
    Eminem did some fast rap which was fire . but weezy put some extraordinary lyrics in the song

it is just hard to compare
    but i believe it goes like this

Lil Wayne = 8.5/10
    Eminem = 9/10

Comment

Can't really choose who went hardest. I mean both did there thing, Wayne did his rock shit and Em did his rap shit. But I truely think they did good. Hope to see them too on Relapse 2
      Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Can't guys compare..Wayne sing, Em Rap...

Comment

Em did better then wayne . This is actually the first song off Rebirth where I thought Wayne was actually good his other shit that leaked before this was so bad...

Comment

i think the entire song was fuckn sick, em killed it, but i liked wayne's part better because i could understand everything, eminem was going to fast on some lines lol

Comment

I voted Wayne, but before anyone starts trying to say I'm dick riding let me explain why...

I chose Wayne cause simply Rebirth is a rock inspired album and that's what Wayne went for, we all know what he is capable of when he raps. But to pull off something different that sounded great and with some strong lyrics it puts him over Em in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong though Em did his thing, it's just typical Eminem though but it was that sound I've been wanting to hear the whole time from Wayne since this rock style stuff started

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                I voted Wayne, but before anyone starts trying to say I'm dick riding let me explain why...

I chose Wayne cause simply Rebirth is a rock inspired album and that's what Wayne went for, we all know what he is capable of when he raps. But to pull off something different that sounded great and with some strong lyrics it puts him over Em in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong though Em did his thing, it's just typical Eminem though but it was that sound I've been wanting to hear the whole time from Wayne since this rock style stuff started
                Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by illuzion123

Agreed.
                  Agreed.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Truth. Em did his thing tho.
                    Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyIsFiyaaa

Truth. Em did his thing tho.
                      Yeah I know, I did say that

Comment

Rebirth is a rock inspired album bla bla bla

get the fuck out of here.. i mean, Wayne almost destroyed one genre (rap) now he's gonna destroy rock too.. smh.. i think wayne's good, but not even close to the best

Eminem >>>>> Wayne.. wayne's not even on the same level

and what I find funny is that 80 percent of the people on this lil wayne forum agree Eminem >Wayne lol

if you go to ANY eminem forum, they will ban wayne lovers.. noone respects wayne except for his die hard groupies

comapre Eminem and Wayne when Wayne sells 80+mil records and puts out classics like sslp, mmlp
                        and wins an oscars.

Comment

eminem kills it!eminem is best rapper alive,fucking legend

Comment

Working...
                          X