Lil Wayne "I Feel Like Dying" photograph, upscaled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PADYBU View Post
    Most people know this pic from IFLD on youtube, I found it on young money's old website through the waybackmachine and took a shot at upscaling it

https://web.archive.org/web/20050223...m/gallery.html

another one

I was wondering if any of y'all know of similar old, now dead, websites that I could look around on the waybackmachine?

even if not official sites but whatever has anything on mixtapes, pre-datpiff

where was all the SQ tapes making the rounds? and other early waynes mixtapes?
    Cute

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Cute

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

i feel like dyin

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          weezy did an interview and i think thats what these pics are from
          but i cant find it on youtube

were any one of these the one you were thinking of?

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

were any one of these the one you were thinking of?
            his dreads in the pics are different tho, his shirt also

Comment

Originally posted by PADYBU View Post
              Most people know this pic from IFLD on youtube, I found it on young money's old website through the waybackmachine and took a shot at upscaling it

https://web.archive.org/web/20050223...m/gallery.html

another one

I was wondering if any of y'all know of similar old, now dead, websites that I could look around on the waybackmachine?

even if not official sites but whatever has anything on mixtapes, pre-datpiff

where was all the SQ tapes making the rounds? and other early waynes mixtapes?
              dope find homey.

Comment

i'd love to see that interview too if anyone can find it. ima watch those other ones someone posted too

and yeah he does look cute. how happy our young man looks!! it's adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by styl_oh View Post
                  i'd love to see that interview too if anyone can find it. ima watch those other ones someone posted too

and yeah he does look cute. how happy our young man looks!! it's adorable.
                  Cute? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                    Cute? LOL
                    i see no harm in complimenting other guys on their style or look

girls do it all the time like 'oh my god becky you look so hot', why can't men? it's an outdated gender role we're still conforming to

so i don't give a fuck, i'll call lil wayne cute. i'll call mads mikkelson or d'angelo hot, i'll say it when i appreciate someone's style. shouldn't have anything to do with sexuality imo

i mean like if you're my friend and uncomfortable with it i won't, basically i just don't get why we can't compliment each other in that way w/out it being 'gay' or by making it into a gay joke

that's just how i feel about it

Comment

Working...
                    X