X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Eminem is tripping if he thinks he's not on that list

he behind Drake

I actually liked this verse, and I hate when Eminem raps fast for no reason but this song the slightly faster rap fit.

Comment

Nas or Em aren�t the same anymore....

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Em is bigger than half of those names

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Em is bigger than half of those names
          no, Eminem is bigger than all of those names, that not means he's better tho

Comment

Second best rapper alive =)

Don't forget Em writes his raps, artists like Drake and Kanye do not.

Comment

my two niggas

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Second best rapper alive =)

Don't forget Em writes his raps, artists like Drake and Kanye do not.
                I mean Wayne has writers for some his songs too, most rappers do

Comment

It�s always good it�s see Wayne getting love from his peers 💕

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    cause he insecure and he's listening way too much to the critics

Since Revival he's been weak, trying to fit in and openly caring what people say about his music

before that he didn't give a fuck, atleast not in public
                    em is best when he doesn�t give a fuck, he needs to remember that.

Comment

i think the idea of respect within the game is something that's run through his music forever. and i think the idea of that kind of respect is often completely internal, especially to someone with low self-esteem, which i think is something em still carries with him. that's a hard mindset to break out of, and it doesn't contract the braggadocio or the 'i'm the best' type shit that comes with rap. that can be a defence mechanism, or it can give you power when you have none.

he's gotten so many accolades, but if you feel that way about yourself inside, the positive shit isn't going to stick, the negative is. i can remember shit bullies said to me in grade 4, but if someone compliments me or praises me, it just goes right through me and i don't even believe it half the time, i don't agree with it or i don't internalize it.

i'd agree that he needs to read less shit online and that he went on about revival a bit too much after the fallout but he's been rapping about this stuff for a long time.

back in '02 he was saying 'i'll probably never get the props i feel i ever deserve' ['Til I Collapse], because he might not be in someone's top 5, etc.
                      on the other hand, in regards to using that as fuel: 'let's discuss top 5 in this motherfucker/and if i don't make the cut/like i give a fuck?'

i'm going long here but it could have to do with just aging too, and seeing how the legends are treated. he (among others) have been big on giving people their flowers before they're dead. songs cautioning people from youngsters like grip to superstars like drake that if you make it to a certain level people are going to root for your downfall. from one of the most name-droppingest motherfuckers in the game, i think he's actually increased the props and shoutouts he gives in the last few years just to make it damn clear.

Comment

we need music from all 3 of them together x

xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X