No announcement yet.

Most druggiest Lil Wayne songs/verses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most druggiest Lil Wayne songs/verses?

here are some from 2015+
    Back 2 Back
    Where Ya At
    Jumpman
    Diamonds Dancing
    No Days Off
    The Hills
    Spend It Remix
    Bodies
    Line Em Up
    sometimes it's hard to listen to these songs because they are so dark sounding and you can literally feel the drugs through the songs. Spend It Remix might be the most druggiest Wayne has ever sounded on a song, you can barely understand what he's saying because he mumbles and slurs through his verse

post 2015 is definitely druggier overall, but I know dude was high af while making this song:

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

To me Spend It always sounded like classic autotune weezy, maybe that's synonymous with being high af

Comment

I wish i could feel the drugs theough the music
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

and very obviously...

Before Wayne it was cool to be the one selling drugs, after Wayne it was now cool to be the one using them. I think most rappers think taking drugs will allow them to make songs like these (aka pushing their artistic limits). Only Wayne could've made these songs because at a point in time, he was THE most exciting artist in the world and was completely reinventing the wheel. No rapper has experimented (and found success) like Wayne did in 07-08.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post

and very obviously...

Before Wayne it was cool to be the one selling drugs, after Wayne it was now cool to be the one using them. I think most rappers think taking drugs will allow them to make songs like these (aka pushing their artistic limits). Only Wayne could've made these songs because at a point in time, he was THE most exciting artist in the world and was completely reinventing the wheel. No rapper has experimented (and found success) like Wayne did in 07-08.
            say sike rn

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              I wish i could feel the drugs theough the music
              listen to NC2 and you probably will feel them

Comment

spend it remix is dope as fuck btw

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                  spend it remix is dope as fuck btw
                  it is, i really like Wayne's parts

Comment

Bill Gates (the Ross feature).

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      say sike rn
                      No rapper has sorry. You can say Carti, Juice, Trippie...it's not comparable

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        here are some from 2015+ Back 2 Back Where Ya At Jumpman Diamonds Dancing No Days Off The Hills Spend It Remix Bodies Line Em Up sometimes it's hard to listen to these songs because they are so dark sounding and you can literally feel the drugs through the songs. Spend It Remix might be the most druggiest Wayne has ever sounded on a song, you can barely understand what he's saying because he mumbles and slurs through his verse
                        90% of no ceilings 2

Comment

Working...
                        X