Ever seen Wayne live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever seen Wayne live?

I saw him in 2019 with Blink-182, was my last show before COVID fucked everything up. Was sick, tons of C5 stuff was in the setlist. Pretty sure he did that Old Town Road remix at every stop on that tour, dude had a blunt almost as big around as his mic

Drake vs Wayne tour at the Houston stop at the end of the tour. He did �Ride 4 My Niggas� and it gave me chills. And Drake did �Nov 18th� and that was dope to hear it in Houston. And we were smoking blunt after blunt. We (me + my childhood friend) rolled up 14gs into 7 blunts and was each cheifing and passing it to a couple people beside us. I�ll miss concerts like that.
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by 420 View Post
      I saw him in 2019 with Blink-182, was my last show before COVID fucked everything up. Was sick, tons of C5 stuff was in the setlist. Pretty sure he did that Old Town Road remix at every stop on that tour, dude had a blunt almost as big around as his mic
      seen him live over 20 times

Comment

one of my most enjoyable concert experiences for sure

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i really wish i had, but unfortunately he won't visit my country, does he ever perform in Europe actually? I hope one day I can see him live and one even crazier dream is to exchange a few words, shake hands, one can only dream, can't he?

Comment

2017 in cologne, germany. a guy from his booking team put me and my friends on the guestlist was really dope

Comment

saw him in 2013 on the america’s most wanted tour. fucking incredible i still get chills to this day thinking about him performing no worries w that demonic fucking background behind him lmao.

Comment

Saw him in Europe 2013, it was a cool experience

best part was probaly his A Milli performance or when Birdman walked on stage

oh and after the show me and [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] did birdcalls at Mack Maine, but he just yelled something at us and left, that was so rude of him

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Never. And he probably won't ever come to the UK again either.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    Never. And he probably won't ever come to the UK again either.
                    youd be surprised i thought he would never come to Australia but he ended up here not long ago

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      youd be surprised i thought he would never come to Australia but he ended up here not long ago
                      I think he actually can't come to the UK because of his gun conviction. UK just bans people like that. Last few times he did shows in Europe he didn't even come to London, people from the UK had to go to Ireland or Amsterdam.

Comment

Saw him once in D�sseldorf in '13. Got the tickets from my gf as a birthday gift
                        A couple of friends who I showed him to before also went with us. Show was so fucking fire
                        it was one of the first concerts I attended to and definitely the first rap performance with a live band
                        Puts a smile on my face thinking about it

Comment

Working...
                        X