Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Want in Wayne's Next Album Rollout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Want in Wayne's Next Album Rollout?

What Would You Want in Wayne's Next Album Rollout?

I think it would be interesting to see him do 1-3 singles with big name feats before album drops.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

- Keep up with killing the features, but try to get on higher quality projects from bigger rappers (Kanye, Kendrick next album, travis next album)

- Release single or 2 with big artists, focus on creating a hit song

- Release �promo� songs of him remixing other people�s songs that are hot atm, like 1 a week for a month prior to album release

-Interviews prior to album with night show hosts/whoever

Comment

drop a single with a superstar and a dope video

Comment

- More serious of an album, but when I say this I mean more Open Letter and less Trust Nobody

- HUGE, internet-breaking feats. Eminem, maybe Kendrick, definitely need Drake on there, Playboi Carti... not too many collabs tho, esp considering we just got a whole collaborative project

- Chilling, eerie production. The late 2010s and early 2020s have been fire for this sound and Wayne excels every time he's on a beat like the kind I'm talking about. The songs that don't have this sound need to go fucking hard. Imagine if Wayne got on some F1lthy beats.

Comment

What�s the last Wayne song that sounded like he was actually attempting to make a hit? Maybe the Doja Cat song right ?

Comment

Originally posted by SayTheBaby View Post
            What’s the last Wayne song that sounded like he was actually attempting to make a hit? Maybe the Doja Cat song right ?
            I'm surprised Multiple Flows didn't do more. Wayne's World would have been a crazy song for him a while ago, too.

Comment

Originally posted by 420 View Post
              I'm surprised Multiple Flows didn't do more. Wayne's World would have been a crazy song for him a while ago, too.

Funeral Deluxe got no press (4k first week LOL)...Also, that song was clearly an EA throwaway

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                Funeral Deluxe got no press (4k first week LOL)...Also, that song was clearly an EA throwaway
                *11k but it helped long term push Funeral to 500k

Multiple flows better thsn most of EA tbh.
                Last edited by when_it_snow_im_on_top; 10-04-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                  For sure, but that doesn't make it bad

Comment

a single with jae millz and lil twist

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      - Keep up with killing the features, but try to get on higher quality projects from bigger rappers (Kanye, Kendrick next album, travis next album)

- Release single or 2 with big artists, focus on creating a hit song

- Release “promo” songs of him remixing other people’s songs that are hot atm, like 1 a week for a month prior to album release

-Interviews prior to album with night show hosts/whoever
                      Agree with all of this. That would be cool to get a remix every week up until album, as well as 2 singles with big feats before album.

Comment

Originally posted by SayTheBaby View Post
                        What�s the last Wayne song that sounded like he was actually attempting to make a hit? Maybe the Doja Cat song right ?
                        Can�t believe they didn�t make a video for that song. Her fans would of been all over it. Would of did bare numbers.

Comment

Working...
                        X