Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just heard All For The Feeling for the first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard All For The Feeling for the first time...

instantly one of my favorite Wayne tracks. Why didn't this drop?! The Weezy Bible has it labelled as 2015, if that's really when it's from then it's seriously ahead of it's time.

It fits in incredibly with a lot of stuff Juice WRLD did and the kind of thing Lil Peep's later work was going for... except it's more polished than a lot of Rebirth, a bit more genre bending than a lot of Rebirth.. and came years before both. This would have been a hit!!!

Originally posted by 420 View Post
    instantly one of my favorite Wayne tracks. Why didn't this drop?! The Weezy Bible has it labelled as 2015, if that's really when it's from then it's seriously ahead of it's time.

It fits in incredibly with a lot of stuff Juice WRLD did and the kind of thing Lil Peep's later work was going for... except it's more polished than a lot of Rebirth, a bit more genre bending than a lot of Rebirth.. and came years before both. This would have been a hit!!!

now listen to little girl eyes.

Comment

Need 2015-2018 Velvet
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

velvet sessions are a gem

Comment

Perfect Autotunechi on that song

Comment

Why didn't this drop?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              beautiful record

Comment

A timeless song, it deserves an official release =)

Comment

Vocals sound like 2013/14

Comment

It�s a gem 🔥🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      And Tevin!!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

shit I cant remember what it sounded like

Comment

Working...
                        X