Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just heard All For The Feeling for the first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 420 View Post
    instantly one of my favorite Wayne tracks. Why didn't this drop?! The Weezy Bible has it labelled as 2015, if that's really when it's from then it's seriously ahead of it's time.

It fits in incredibly with a lot of stuff Juice WRLD did and the kind of thing Lil Peep's later work was going for... except it's more polished than a lot of Rebirth, a bit more genre bending than a lot of Rebirth.. and came years before both. This would have been a hit!!!

did hoody write it?

Comment

It is such a beautiful song. I just heard it again 🔥🔥

Comment

Free Velvet

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Free Velvet

Comment

First time hearing it,

Why tf did Velvet never drop if this stuff was recorded????

I think we�re quick to blame tez or mack for albums never coming but wayne definitely must have slammed the breaks on this one, he probably isn�t in that space nowadays

Comment

Last week was the first time I heard it and that shits magical.

Free velvet and especially put all for the feeling and tevin on streaming

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmyshoes View Post
                First time hearing it,

Why tf did Velvet never drop if this stuff was recorded????

I think we’re quick to blame tez or mack for albums never coming but wayne definitely must have slammed the breaks on this one, he probably isn’t in that space nowadays
                Theres a lot of sessions for Velvet like atleast 5 years worth at this rate you already know wayne raps about pussy alot but if we include DEVOL sessions as well theres ALOT of music and wayne hinted working on it in 2020 with the whole car test interview so theres no shortage of it and he seemed some what interested in the idea since recently

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  Theres a lot of sessions for Velvet like atleast 5 years worth at this rate you already know wayne raps about pussy alot but if we include DEVOL sessions as well theres ALOT of music and wayne hinted working on it in 2020 with the whole car test interview so theres no shortage of it and he seemed some what interested in the idea since recently
                  hey so this year do you know if Waynes gonna be dropping Dedication 7 as well as Collegrove 2. These r the only projects hinted for this year right

Comment

I Witnessed It Get Rekorded

Comment

Working...
                    X