Did Lil Wayne lose his teeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
    aint nobody butthurt how yall complain wayne gets slander then help make bullshit go viral thats gets him slander. yall backwards as fuck.
    Honestly, this going viral might help him or encourage the people that claim they love him soooo much to have an intervention

Comment

i think weezy's diet was candy at one point
      and didnt he used to drink red bull 24/7 when he left jail

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        yeah this was the point, someone needs to tell him wtf bruh.. where the teeth go?

and he's surrounded by yes men, so I figured why not make a video.... but he's definitely going through some shit... hopefully he get through it

lol I don't want this to go viral, but since yall are split on this, I changed it from public to not listed.

If the majority wants me to remove it, I will.
        Put it back on public

Comment

yeah this was the point, someone needs to tell him wtf bruh.. where the teeth go?

and he's surrounded by yes men, so I figured why not make a video.... but he's definitely going through some shit... hopefully he get through it

lol I don't want this to go viral, but since yall are split on this, I changed it from public to not listed.

Im sure its been told to him many times esp with his dreads his back on drugs heavy and i honestly fear the worse for wayne no homo but i just want the dude i fell inlove with as a teen to come back ya feel its concerning af seeing dude with sunken in cheeks missing teeth messed up falliny dreads his neglecting himself so significantly its bleeding into his music as well from topics he raps on and things he says about dying, being unhappy, addiction and wanting to push limits all this is scary af as a fan people always say we are haters and shi but honestly were doing more good for wayne then any yes man or stan would none what were seeing around wayne and from wayne are great signs

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Thafuture98 View Post
            Honestly, this going viral might help him or encourage the people that claim they love him soooo much to have an intervention
            he surrounded by leeches. he how they eat so I doubt it

Comment

um... if it went viral all it would do would make him the butt of jokes. i don't need that, he don't need that, we don't need that.

But if y'all could put this energy into side bitch....
              Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

yall need to get a life thinkin bout another mans teeth i bet yall would suck a dick to have dat flashy ice in yo teeth

Comment

It didn't work with his hair

Comment

where is the tooth fairy when you need her?

Comment

Best teeth alive 🦷

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                        Put it back on public
                        I don't think so, go post it on KTT or something if u want to, anyone with the link can see it.

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        Im sure its been told to him many times esp with his dreads his back on drugs heavy and i honestly fear the worse for wayne no homo but i just want the dude i fell inlove with as a teen to come back ya feel its concerning af seeing dude with sunken in cheeks missing teeth messed up falliny dreads his neglecting himself so significantly its bleeding into his music as well from topics he raps on and things he says about dying, being unhappy, addiction and wanting to push limits all this is scary af as a fan people always say we are haters and shi but honestly were doing more good for wayne then any yes man or stan would none what were seeing around wayne and from wayne are great signs
                        yeah I hate to say it, but I think we all know how he's gonna go.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Bro don�t you dare remove that video it�s for the best your channel is pretty big keep it up on public hopefully Wayne sees it so he can get his health taken care of he has too many yes man around him so we as fans gotta try to use are voice to get him the help he needs don�t you dare take that video down shit might as well make a video about his hair and overall appearance now compared to his prime maybe Wayne will see it and wake u it�s not mean it�s for his own good

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                          It didn't work with his hair
                          When did the people who claim they love him have an intervention this video needs to stay up it could help Wayne the man needs to be sober I don�t want him to go out the way so many people think he will I love that nigga no homo

Comment

Working...
                          X