Young Money Radio w/Lil Wayne: I'M LOVING THIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Money Radio w/Lil Wayne: I'M LOVING THIS

I didn't see an official topic, but let me know.

I don't have Apple Music so I can't watch (listen?) to all of it, but via YouTube I've been checking out Wayne interview folks and it's just so cool to see. All the way down to the backdrop and the lighting, it's just this chill, cozy experience. It's kinda soothing... it feels like an old-time radio show, except I get to see the studio.

I just watched him interview Dre, PHD, and it was wonderful. I love Dre. I love the mutual respect going on, I love Wayne's genuine interest in his stories, his honesty (at one point he even asks him for advice). And it was interesting to see that no, Wayne's views on racism and police violence don't just boil down to 'it doesn't exist'. I felt this episode clearly showed he was on the same page as a (pretty riled up) Dre. I guess what I'm saying is maybe people don't know Weezy or what he thinks as much as they think they do.

His interview with Eminem was kinda hilarious, Weezy talking about how he googles his own lyrics to make sure he hasn't used them yet, that if you type an 'L' on his phone, 'Lil Wayne lyrics' comes up first. Almost immediately Em bursts in with 'dude, I do the exact same shit all the time'.

just imagining wayne like 'have i said i'm the best rapper alive' em like 'have i threatened to fuck your mom in the butt, cmon genius load already'

Anyway, just showing the show some love. That's all. May Young Money Radio stay on the airwaves forevermore!

Originally posted by styl_oh View Post
    just imagining wayne like 'have i said i'm the best rapper alive' em like 'have i threatened to fuck your mom in the butt, cmon genius load already'

Comment

Comment

i thought we were getting a season 2 of ym radio??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          my guess would be the views were not that great and they lied when they said they were great

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            my guess would be the views were not that great and they lied when they said they were great
            I doubt views is the issue lmao

Comment

I did too =/

Comment

who could he interview in season 2 that he didnt interview in season 1

trump maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  who could he interview in season 2 that he didnt interview in season 1

trump maybe?
                  he wouldn�t do that lol.

Comment

can someone put them all on YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWayne View Post
                      can someone put them all on YouTube?
                      Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        LOL

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum