Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excellent weezy thing #43268: extreme southernness

did this need a thread? prob not

there's nothing more endearing and funny to me than when wayne's louisiana roots come out. the way he says, before the final hook in 'best rapper alive', 'sorry for cussin' just fucking gets me every time

or 'i'm a gangbanger, ma'am' or even putting honourifics before peoples' full names. i swear i've heard him say 'mr. kobe bryant' (to somebody else). it's like that southern hospitality mode never leaves you. i love it. i'm not from the south but i love it, i love the accents and the slang.

ALL I'M POSTIN IS GUSHY THREADS ABOUT TINY THINGS CUZ THAT'S ALL I GOT (hope i'm not spamming the place up)

Originally posted by styl_oh View Post

there's nothing more endearing and funny to me than when wayne's louisiana roots come out. the way he says, before the final hook in 'best rapper alive', 'sorry for cussin' just fucking gets me every time

or 'i'm a gangbanger, ma'am' or even putting honourifics before peoples' full names. i swear i've heard him say 'mr. kobe bryant' (to somebody else). it's like that southern hospitality mode never leaves you. i love it. i'm not from the south but i love it, i love the accents and the slang.

ALL I'M POSTIN IS GUSHY THREADS ABOUT TINY THINGS CUZ THAT'S ALL I GOT (hope i'm not spamming the place up)
    keep posting threads like this, it's good to see someone actually discussing and express his thoughts about certain songs or things in Wayne's music

Comment

Louisianimal

Comment

did this need a thread? prob not there's nothing more endearing and funny to me than when wayne's louisiana roots come out. the way he says, before the final hook in 'best rapper alive', 'sorry for cussin' just fucking gets me every time or 'i'm a gangbanger, ma'am' or even putting honourifics before peoples' full names. i swear i've heard him say 'mr. kobe bryant' (to somebody else). it's like that southern hospitality mode never leaves you. i love it. i'm not from the south but i love it, i love the accents and the slang. ALL I'M POSTIN IS GUSHY THREADS ABOUT TINY THINGS CUZ THAT'S ALL I GOT (hope i'm not spamming the place up)
        is that you in your profile picture friend?

Comment

Comment

So many doubt 'cause I come from the South
            But when I open up my mouth, all bullets come out
            Bang! Die bitch nigga die I hope you bleed a lake
            I'm a play x-ray, helpin' y'all see the fake
            I'm just tryin' to be the great, tryin' to get a piece of cake
            Take it offa your plate, eat it right in your face
            They got a whole lot to say but I don't listen
            Call me automatic Weezy bitch I keep spittin', pow

Comment

"i am a gangsta, ms katie"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                is that you in your profile picture friend?
                yeah. why do you ask? all i remember is sitting on the curb of a shitty gas station for some reason... actually i do somehow remember what i was reading; fittingly for this thread, a collection of the great southern writer Flannery O'Connor

when i joined up i didn't realize most ppl just picked a weezy pic lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  #gopackgo

Comment

He opens up the door for women, I read that!!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      "i am a gangsta, ms katie"

The greatest interview in hip hop =)

Comment

are you new to Wayne? I�m jealous if you are lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X