the thing about modern wayne rap ability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shake View Post
    Tunechi's team must know this is what the fans want so I would be a surprised if the next album is not exactly this.

But then again that team is useless
    It’s super to blame Wayne’s team but not him huh?

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      yes Mack Maine is the one recording all that shit
      mack picks the tracklists

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        wayne was more involved for funeral. Wayne also picked wowzerz. if its between mack picking vs wayne ill take mack. But id rather neither

"He narrowed it down from a hundred-something songs to around 60. Let�s just say 60, because it might�ve been like 50s. Then I narrowed that down to 24. Then it was something that happened on one of the mixes, and he didn�t like something that happened with one of the mixes. I had sent him a message saying, �All right, you take it from 24 now to 19 or 20.� And he must�ve fallen asleep or taken a nap after whatever happened with the mix."

- - - Updated - - -

they need someone from the outside helpin to craft albums
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

d6 and d6 reloaded were great projects (mixtapes or not). it's a shame with nc3

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            People still believe this? I remember reading an AMA on discord that Mack Maine wanted to put LOMC on C5 but Wayne said no. On another, a producer said Wayne, Tez, and Mack decide on the tracklist but at the end Wayne has the final say

Comment

Originally posted by Thafuture98 View Post
              Why do y�all act there were no good songs on Funeral? There were songs on there way better than songs at the top of the charts
              fuckin preach bruh

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                Most people do not want an album full of that.
                What do you want then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                  People still believe this? I remember reading an AMA on discord that Mack Maine wanted to put LOMC on C5 but Wayne said no. On another, a producer said Wayne, Tez, and Mack decide on the tracklist but at the end Wayne has the final say
                  You never know who or what to believe, every single one of them lie

Comment

Idc if its his fault or not, fuck mack maine and that’s my final offer

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      Idc if its his fault or not, fuck mack maine and that’s my final offer
                      glad u out of rehab

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                        "He narrowed it down from a hundred-something songs to around 60. Let’s just say 60, because it might’ve been like 50s. Then I narrowed that down to 24. Then it was something that happened on one of the mixes, and he didn’t like something that happened with one of the mixes. I had sent him a message saying, “All right, you take it from 24 now to 19 or 20.” And he must’ve fallen asleep or taken a nap after whatever happened with the mix." -Mack
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Problem is Wayne records a bunch of songs on a bunch of random beats, and then tries to compile it all into a single bloated, disjointed album.

More thought needs to go into his album making so it flows and doesn't just feel random. The beats need to feel like they belong with each other on the album.

Imagine if Griselda made a album, and instead of just rapping over gritty beats they inserted some of the instrumentals used on Trust Fund Babies...It would sound horrible much like most of Wayne's recent projects do to anyone not a dickrider.

As for Funeral it's absolute garbage. Can't believe people still hyping subpar. I would never play Funeral for anyone I know. If I turned on that 30+ track of auto crooning in my car I'd get kicked out my own vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                          X