Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does that Tyga and YG feature drop tomorrow or Friday?

Comment

• how soon until you are writing tha fix is platinum when_it_snow_im_on_top

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
      Does that Tyga and YG feature drop tomorrow or Friday?
      yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        how soon until you are writing tha fix is platinum when_it_snow_im_on_top
        bruh no time soon

Comment

how soon until you are writing tha fix is platinum when_it_snow_im_on_top

19k fw

981k to go
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• the motto 8x plat

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              the motto 8x plat
              win

Comment

• on 500 degreeez track number 7 and track number 9 would have accumulated a lot of streams if streaming was around.

Comment

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                  on 500 degreeez track number 7 and track number 9 would have accumulated a lot of streams if streaming was around.
                  why?

Comment

why?
                    because if we were in 2002 with real time streaming tracking and it was the latest lil wayne release people would gravitate towards those because those are the best songs on there and people play they best songs the most. if the album has ten songs the song with the most streams is the best song more than likely.

there should be a list of the top 10 songs little wayne made before the carter one. do you think these two songs would be on the list?

these youtube ads are killing me when it comes to listening to music almost to the point where im like screw it i just wont listen. 7 minute government handout ad in between every 3 minute song is too much. i cant even fold my clothes while listening to youtube without having to stop what im doing to press skip ad.

Comment

because if we were in 2002 with real time streaming tracking and it was the latest lil wayne release people would gravitate towards those because those are the best songs on there and people play they best songs the most. if the album has ten songs the song with the most streams is the best song more than likely.

there should be a list of the top 10 songs little wayne made before the carter one. do you think these two songs would be on the list?

these youtube ads are killing me when it comes to listening to music almost to the point where im like screw it i just wont listen. 7 minute government handout ad in between every 3 minute song is too much. i cant even fold my clothes while listening to youtube without having to stop what im doing to press skip ad.
                      use an ad blocker on your browser or buy youtube premium

Comment

do you not have spotify or apple music?

Comment

• Love In This Club II - Platinum

Comment

Working...
                          X