This is a message for the real Lil Wayne Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is a message for the real Lil Wayne Fans

this is what i do-I cant resist having all of wayne's new music so I download it. Then buy it when it comes out
    They just gettin lucky 4 leaf Clover-Im High Off Life these Ni#gaz is Sober-Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
      You're right. But I want to hear Rebirth..I'm wating since he first announced the Album, and I will for sure buy it if it comes out..but I want the leak, because I want to hear the (i think) great tracks
      yea dats not fair he going to jail we gotta raise money for his bail common no free shits

Comment

[/quote]
        shut the fuck up

with ur sermon shit

get the fuck outta here.. wayne dont care about his fans.. all he cares about is drinking syrup and kissing his daddy

gay ass faggot, he'll definately enjoy jail, Im sure he's lookin forward to it too

nigga's def. gonna drop the soap on purpose[/quote]

Wtf..This Is A Fansite, Why You Think Gay, But You On Here Postin Shit About Him, Mhhhm. Sounds Kinda Gay On Your Part, And You Were A Real Fan You Would Know He Dont Drink That Anymore, And Listen To His Lyrics, He Aint Gay.

Comment

three above post are spam thread is three weaks old.

Comment

I agree to what you said & i really really really love Wayne music but im not what you would call a "fan" because fans supports the artist. So ima leave the buying albums & going to concerts up to the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
              I agree to what you said & i really really really love Wayne music but im not what you would call a "fan" because fans supports the artist. So ima leave the buying albums & going to concerts up to the fans.
              watt?? u crazy lol im a big fan of wayne and i dead ass download all his music only CD i bought was carter 2 lol i kno that sounds bad lol but i stay bumpin all weezy and puttin other people on to his music.. so i help spread the good word haha
              Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Working...
              X