NoCap Releases His New Album With A Wayne Inspired Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoCap Releases His New Album With A Wayne Inspired Intro

NBA Youngboy's artist and former Lil Baby affiliate NoCap dropped his debut album last night. The intro is heavily Wayne inspired -

The chorus is a direct interpolation of "Mr. Carter". Then, throughout the verse, he interpolates lyrics from "Leather So Soft", "Fuck The World", "Sky Is The Limit" and "Drop The World".

The beat is very Rebirth esque and the girl in the background reminds me of Shanell.

Pretty cool imo

Thank you I am reporting this to the Recording Industry Association of America for copyright violation code 82666.
    Last edited by when_it_snow_im_on_top; 04-29-2022, 10:53 PM.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

really dope! Love the luv

Wayne is the epitome of a living legend at this point

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        Thank you I am reporting this to the Recording Industry Association of America for copyright violation code 82666.

Comment

listen to this new song from IDK and denzel curry
          that hook sounds very familiar lol

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
            NBA Youngboy's artist and former Lil Baby affiliate NoCap dropped his debut album last night. The intro is heavily Wayne inspired -

The chorus is a direct interpolation of "Mr. Carter". Then, throughout the verse, he interpolates lyrics from "Leather So Soft", "Fuck The World", "Sky Is The Limit" and "Drop The World".

The beat is very Rebirth esque and the girl in the background reminds me of Shanell.

Pretty cool imo
            That was hard.

Comment

Terrible, lol

Comment

is his album good? because that song was amazing

Comment

NoCap got bars just like Wayne too

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    is his album good? because that song was amazing
                    I listened to it, I liked some songs. Vaccine, I'll Be Here, Very Special, Took a Risk, Save the Day, No Hook, Road to Riches, Comfortable Numb - and this of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                    NoCap got bars just like Wayne too

I dunno. I see people say this but never heard the "punclines".. he sounds more Future influenced than anything on this album imo.. still good though

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      I listened to it, I liked some songs. Vaccine, I'll Be Here, Very Special, Took a Risk, Save the Day, No Hook, Road to Riches, Comfortable Numb - and this of course.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. I see people say this but never heard the "punclines".. he sounds more Future influenced than anything on this album imo.. still good though
                      I think the way he put his metaphors together and word play is very Wayne-esque. Of course Wayne on another level with it

Comment

Okay this is 🔥🔥

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Working...
                        X