Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting only the 10 best tracks which Wayne album/mixtape comes out on top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counting only the 10 best tracks which Wayne album/mixtape comes out on top?

10 tracks is a full LP worth of material, and I'm still going through his discog but it seems as though (except for C2) there's a few songs that can be cut from his albums and people would be none the wiser. DD3 is OP af too though, it's hard to cut tracks from there.

So, if you had to trim the fat down to 10 tracks which album/mixtape would come out on top for you? Feel free to share which tracks you chose even though I'm not gonna myself lmao. I've only listened to like a quarter of his official stuff yet but will post mine when I really dig deeper.

Also, how do you go back to mobile version on this site smh. I clicked 'Full Site' by mistake and I been cryin ever since.

Originally posted by beebji View Post
    10 tracks is a full LP worth of material, and I'm still going through his discog but it seems as though (except for C2) there's a few songs that can be cut from his albums and people would be none the wiser. DD3 is OP af too though, it's hard to cut tracks from there. So, if you had to trim the fat down to 10 tracks which album/mixtape would come out on top for you? Feel free to share which tracks you chose even though I'm not gonna myself lmao. I've only listened to like a quarter of his official stuff yet but will post mine when I really dig deeper. Also, how do you go back to mobile version on this site smh. I clicked 'Full Site' by mistake and I been cryin ever since.
    what are you asking? fav album? and clear cache/cookies my friend .

Comment

Maybe IANAHB1

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        what are you asking? fav album? and clear cache/cookies my friend .
        Not necessarily favourite album. Choose the 10 best tracks from each album and then decide which album has the best 10 tracks. Now that I think about it this is a lotta work lmao.

For example, C2 is amazingly consistent all the way but I'd say C3 and maybe even C4s 10 best tracks are better than the 10 best C2 tracks. I.e. which album has the highest plateau if that makes sense

And thanks for the tip about cache will try figure out this shit

Comment

10 tracks is a full LP worth of material, and I'm still going through his discog but it seems as though (except for C2) there's a few songs that can be cut from his albums and people would be none the wiser. DD3 is OP af too though, it's hard to cut tracks from there.

So, if you had to trim the fat down to 10 tracks which album/mixtape would come out on top for you? Feel free to share which tracks you chose even though I'm not gonna myself lmao. I've only listened to like a quarter of his official stuff yet but will post mine when I really dig deeper.

Also, how do you go back to mobile version on this site smh. I clicked 'Full Site' by mistake and I been cryin ever since.
          it has to be a carter album
          maybe even the fifth carter album

Comment

tha carter iv

Comment

C1 or LFLS.

Comment

no ceilings 1

Comment

i am not a human being 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  no ceilings 1
                  most of that mixtape is flawless.

Comment

Dd3 D2 NC C3 C2 C4 C5 FWA D6/6R
                    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                      Dd3 D2 NC C3 C2 C4 C5 FWA D6/6R
                      Do you know what commas are?

Comment

for best 10 tracks - Carter 1

for best 5 tracks - No ceilings

you didn't include EP otherwise The Leak would be my answer for best 5 tracks

Comment

Working...
                        X