Damn I Miss The Old Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I Miss The Old Wayne

I Just Got My Old Library back on my old itunes account. It was filled with hella wayne leaks and compilation albums back when i was heavily looking for them. And listening to these vibes i miss when wayne sounded like this more especially i miss when he was on soul sample beats. songs like how can something, Something You Forgot, PMW, Trouble and all of streetrunner productions. I would say what i usually say �wayne should do more of these beats� but honestly i don�t think his new flow would even fit these type beats anymore and it�s crazy cause wayne really have 4 Different eras and all eras damn near sound different like 4 different people lol.

like ive been saying since 2015... 97% of everything he's released after FWA has been absolute utter doodoo & no one will ever convince me otherwise.

Comment

I feel bad for the new fans who started listening to him when C5 dropped

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
        like ive been saying since 2015... 97% of everything he's released after FWA has been absolute utter doodoo & no one will ever convince me otherwise.
        you aint wrong....

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Features were amazing last year.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

apart from C5 haha
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
              apart from C5 haha
              C5 was great lyrically and conceptually but it did lack in delivery/mixing department

#FREEVELVET

Comment

D6 tapes were pretty solid too tbh

Comment

Old Wayne is dead. He said that on He’s Dead

Comment

"Niggas want my old shit, buy my old albums"

Comment

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post
                      I Just Got My Old Library back on my old itunes account. It was filled with hella wayne leaks and compilation albums back when i was heavily looking for them. And listening to these vibes i miss when wayne sounded like this more especially i miss when he was on soul sample beats. songs like how can something, Something You Forgot, PMW, Trouble and all of streetrunner productions. I would say what i usually say “wayne should do more of these beats” but honestly i don’t think his new flow would even fit these type beats anymore and it’s crazy cause wayne really have 4 Different eras and all eras damn near sound different like 4 different people lol.
                      Did you enjoy Ya Dig when that was released?

Comment

cringe
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                        X