No announcement yet.

IANAHB2 aging better than Carter 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He may not be particularly inspired or creative on Carter IV but at least he wasn't a brain damaged clown rapping about squirrels in throats shark pussy tickled pink pussy dick go bow et cetera ... in comparison to that goofy shit Carter IV is a fucking classic

Comment

nah. c4 still hit
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        nah. c4 still hit
        just a few songs m8

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          ianahb2 was dope
          You need exterminating

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmyshoes View Post
            You need exterminating
            He calls fans who don’t like IANAHB2, TFB, Funeral haters, but then he says shit like this

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
              i wish c4 & ianahb2 were merged into one album.. can you imagine that tracklist?

1) I Ain't Nervous (Fuck Curtains IAN was 10000X better)
              2) Gunwalk
              3) No Worries
              4) Trigger Finger
              5) Trippy
              6) Love Me
              7) God Bless Amerika
              8 ) Blunt Blowin
              9) Megaman
              10) 6 Foot 7 Foot
              11) She Will
              12) John
              14) How to Love
              15) President Carter
              16) Up Up and Away

if only
              wtf that tracklist is amazing.
              And if you put some of the OG IANAHB2 songs like In A Cell, World On My Shoulders, I Don't Need Her sheeesh

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                wtf that tracklist is amazing.
                And if you put some of the OG IANAHB2 songs like In A Cell, World On My Shoulders, I Don't Need Her sheeesh
                OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS dude that would have been FUCKing incredible.

Comment

His funnest album. I love both C4 & IANAHB2, but I bump tracks from IANAHB2 way more often. If you want lyrical Wayne, he isn't going to be on this album (even though he might have some good lines sprinkled throughout). If you're looking for a fun time, this is the album for you

Now, I gotta go bump both in their entirety because its been a while

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

the single no worries tells you everything you need to know about ianahb2 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                      Idk man in 2022

God Bless Amerika > President Carter

IANAHB > Intro

Love Me = She Will

Trigger Finger, Rich as Fuck, Curtains, Gunwalk > How to Love, How to Hate, Blunt Blowin, Megaman

Hot Revolver > So Special

Shall we start a dialogue? IANAHB2 went from being most hated to his best album post-jail

We already know how Wayne feels

https://twitter.com/liltunechi/statu...g9QPYEAb0RHPfg
                      Wat you smokin?

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
                        His funnest album. I love both C4 & IANAHB2, but I bump tracks from IANAHB2 way more often. If you want lyrical Wayne, he isn't going to be on this album (even though he might have some good lines sprinkled throughout). If you're looking for a fun time, this is the album for you

Now, I gotta go bump both in their entirety because its been a while
                        couldn't have said it better myself. everyone takes ianahb2 wayyyyyyyyy too fucking seriously, but it's literally just a fun ass album. my friends and i ALWAYS have a blast bumpin gunwalk in the car we go fucking nuts. same energy as megaman. only thing is everyone was up waynes asshole for not being lyrical enough on it & having a bunch of stupid lines, which is whatever to me because the songs went so hard it was one of those times i could forgive what was coming out of his mouth & just enjoy the bangers. c4 was great, but it was like he was trying soooooooooooo hard to come up with clever lyrics that they ended up just falling short. which is also whatever cuz that album had its bangers too!! that's the thing right there -- wayne dont make bangers like that anymore. he needs to bring back the beats that made him go nuts & stop trying to sound like every current day shithead rapper thats out now.. cuz it just doesnt fit his style. he has his own style yet he's strayed so far away from it it's like he's forgotten how good he really can be. id take ianahb2 / c4 wayne any fucking day over anything post 2015.

Comment

Fuck no, the "IANAHB2 is actually good" cap needs to stop.

Comment

Working...
                          X