No announcement yet.

C5 >>>>> c4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C4 - C3 - C2 - C5 - C1 Carters in order.

C4-IANAHB1-REBIRTH-NC1-D5-FWA-DD3-C3-C2-C5 top 10 discography in order.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post

no words
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        no words
        Honestly, Music is pretty much down to the listener. I prefer 2009-2011 Wayne over any era specifically. D5 was genuinely incredible. FWA is miles ahead of C5. dd3 is cool but it literally just isn't my favorite sound of his. c3 is overrated to me in his discography, even though it is great. It's just not as good as it could've been (sessions are full of gems) C2 over C1 I think is totally fair. C5 to me was a decent project but a lot of the songs miss the mark for me. but it's better than other stuff he's put out. like it is better than IANAHB2.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
          Nah I like C5, but for some reason I really dislike that you like it so much

Comment

erm????????

Comment

ah would ya look at that. someone with functioning ears.

- - - Updated - - -

without me being an arrogant asshole like i usually am, i really need someone to sit here & explain to me how they can tolerate wayne's voice on mona lisa. i just need an explanation. the moment he goes into that high pitch screamy/whiny voice my ears feel like they're going to start bleeding & fall off.

anyway, aside from that..

megaman > c5

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                ah would ya look at that. someone with functioning ears.

- - - Updated - - -

without me being an arrogant asshole like i usually am, i really need someone to sit here & explain to me how they can tolerate wayne's voice on mona lisa. i just need an explanation. the moment he goes into that high pitch screamy/whiny voice my ears feel like they're going to start bleeding & fall off.

anyway, aside from that..

megaman > c5
                do you like his voice on SFTW2?(i think you said before that you like SFTW2) Because if you listen to songs like Fingers Hurting or Sh!t his voice is high pitch just like Mona Lisa. Even on FWA with songs like Street Chains his voice is very high pitched. His voice on Megaman is perfect tho, it has that 2007 Wayne grittiness and i love that song.

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  do you like his voice on SFTW2?(i think you said before that you like SFTW2) Because if you listen to songs like Fingers Hurting or Sh!t his voice is high pitch just like Mona Lisa. Even on FWA with songs like Street Chains his voice is very high pitched. His voice on Megaman is perfect tho, it has that 2007 Wayne grittiness and i love that song.
                  i like the songs on sftw2 that he sounds semi-normal in. like coco is tolerable, no type, half of hollyweezy, that's honestly about it though now that i think about it lmao. street chains is tolerable for me because the beat is fuckin BANGIN & wayne sounds so into it & the energy was immaculate. mona lisa just sounds like someone's angry aunty screamin from the other room for 5 minutes.

& yes megaman does have that 07 wayne grittiness that we all know love & miss, which is why that song is superior.

that voice is not present on c5, therefore.........

Comment

i like the songs on sftw2 that he sounds semi-normal in. like coco is tolerable, no type, half of hollyweezy, that's honestly about it though now that i think about it lmao. street chains is tolerable for me because the beat is fuckin BANGIN & wayne sounds so into it & the energy was immaculate. mona lisa just sounds like someone's angry aunty screamin from the other room for 5 minutes.

& yes megaman does have that 07 wayne grittiness that we all know love & miss, which is why that song is superior.

that voice is not present on c5, therefore.........

i hope you liked his features lately, he sounds normal in most of them

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                      i hope you liked his features lately, he sounds normal in most of them
                      they're not bad, i just wouldnt go out of my way to listen to them lmao.

Comment

they're not bad, i just wouldnt go out of my way to listen to them lmao.
                        I forget did you like Collegrove or nah?
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                          I forget did you like Collegrove or nah?
                          bently truck, gotta lotta, section. specifically gotta lotta.

Comment

Working...
                          X