Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t see this being an album release date, especially if the NFL sent him something. I don’t think it’s Super Bowl related either.

What I think it could be is, I think Page 9 could mean “week 9” of the NFL season, where the Chicago Bears play the Saints at Mercedes Benz Stadium in New Orleans, where Wayne held the first Lil Weezyana Festival.

I think he could be possibly performing at the halftime show for that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
      I don’t see this being an album release date, especially if the NFL sent him something. I don’t think it’s Super Bowl related either.

What I think it could be is, I think Page 9 could mean “week 9” of the NFL season, where the Chicago Bears play the Saints at Mercedes Benz Stadium in New Orleans, where Wayne held the first Lil Weezyana Festival.

I think he could be possibly performing at the halftime show for that game.
      This would be boring

Comment

• Kat Food leaked.

It's a fun song with a Missy Elliott Work It sample.

They're doing what they did with Uproar for Carter V.... trying to get the social media viral challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Kat Food leaked.

It's a fun song with a Missy Elliott Work It sample.

They're doing what they did with Uproar for Carter V.... trying to get the social media viral challenge.
          its slowly growing on me after a few listens 98bh

Comment

• The fact that he is performing Kat Food at VMA’s shows this is the first single

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
              The fact that he is performing Kat Food at VMA’s shows this is the first single
              What was Kant Nobody?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                The fact that he is performing Kat Food at VMA’s shows this is the first single
                Waynes made terrible decisions in the past but this is right up there

Comment

• Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post

What was Kant Nobody?
                  It was a promotional single/throwaway/loosie whatever you want to call it. Just like NFL, Aint got time, krazy etc etc. I think Kat Food is to tbh but we will see as week goes on.

If we compare to Nicki. (They have been having some similar patterns and collabs with artists since around 2018 to me at least.)

Early this year Nicki dropped a promotional single(RRDS) and week before that wayne dropped kant nobody. Now Nicki dropped official single(LTISY) now maybe wayne dropped one idk maybe a reach.
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

It was a promotional single/throwaway/loosie whatever you want to call it. Just like NFL, Aint got time, krazy etc etc. I think Kat Food is to tbh but we will see as week goes on.

If we compare to Nicki. (They have been having some similar patterns and collabs with artists since around 2018 to me at least.)

Early this year Nicki dropped a promotional single(RRDS) and week before that wayne dropped kant nobody. Now Nicki dropped official single(LTISY) now maybe wayne dropped one idk maybe a reach.
                    why were they talking about "seis szn" with the release?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

why were they talking about "seis szn" with the release?
                      I dont get your point lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

I dont get your point lol.
                        clearly they first thought they wanted it to be on c6 until the sales werent great.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

clearly they first thought they wanted it to be on c6 until the sales werent great.....
                          I don't think so I feel like they just wanted us to know that its comin soon. But Kat Food promotion is definitely looking like that could be the case atp......

Comment

Working...
                          X