Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he does an intro, interlude, and outro again, but this time actually raps on them

Comment

I'm lowkey hyped Wayne been eating his pass few features

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        I'm lowkey hyped Wayne been eating his pass few features
        All 2021 features were 10/10.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          I hope he does an intro, interlude, and outro again, but this time actually raps on them
          yep this would be nice. i dont know why he didn't do it on C5 when the OG C5 had that set up

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

yep this would be nice. i dont know why he didn't do it on C5 when the OG C5 had that set up
            i get the feeling he was trying to move away from that format (for some reason or another)

Like he felt that sequencing order was outdated or something. But it would be nice for him to return back to it though. Gives his albums that 'Thematic' feel that he so often likes to rap about. ("Cut. Action. Quiet on set. Etc. Etc.)

Comment

I always loved that he did that.

It was very unique and something that nobody else seems to do.

Seems like it's something he likes to do but since technically he's done it on every single Carter album. But for some reason or another it ends up changing when it gets released. So I'm positive he'll do it again with C6. Question is if it'll make the cut when the album gets released.

#FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                this would be dope a call back to the OG carters

#FREEVELVET

Comment

di dyou guys see this coming soon merch they released lazy ass promo they even usewd a funeral era wayne pic

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    di dyou guys see this coming soon merch they released lazy ass promo they even usewd a funeral era wayne pic
                    Lol the shirt makes no sense. $50 for a shirt that’s either gonna be outdated so fast it’s a waste of money, or you get to wear it so long that the “coming soon” never made sense in the first place.

Comment

Every Carter album gets delayed.

Comment

the new merch sucks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          It's a joke. How long are they going to try and market this "C6 coming soon" merch for?

Comment

Working...
                          X