X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne - All 4 U Lyrics

Originally posted by skimdudee420
    Couldnt have said it better.

Its funny though, as soon as i get Rebirth and WAYM. And exclusives, everyone is all on my nuts lol.

I am NOT leaking shit im not supposed to. Ill give em out to friends and people who im cool with, but im not giving it out to you hatersssssss.
    haha yeah and usually ppl are on you nuts about being racist but when you get shit they want. they will be all friendly
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Couldnt have said it better.

Its funny though, as soon as i get Rebirth and WAYM. And exclusives, everyone is all on my nuts lol.

I am NOT leaking shit im not supposed to. Ill give em out to friends and people who im cool with, but im not giving it out to you hatersssssss.
      you are only lucky bastard! lol

Comment

Snowman99 - Exactly! When i searched for like 45 minutes and found Drop The World, they were like "oh i bet he thinks hes all cool". Then i got the full albums, and they are beginning me to leak it. I got like 250 PM's today. SMH. I was originally gunna leak it. Then i made a better deal for myself and got WAYM as a trade. I mean, i bet EVERYONE i this site wouldve done that.

illuzion123 - Hahah thanks.

Comment

Snowman99 - Exactly! When i searched for like 45 minutes and found Drop The World, they were like "oh i bet he thinks hes all cool". Then i got the full albums, and they are beginning me to leak it. I got like 250 PM's today. SMH. I was originally gunna leak it. Then i made a better deal for myself and got WAYM as a trade. I mean, i bet EVERYONE i this site wouldve done that.

haha man fuck them ppl. you shouldn't leak shit to ppl that hate then go to loving you
          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99

haha man fuck them ppl. you shouldn't leak shit to ppl that hate then go to loving you
            LOL exactly right!

Comment

nice

Comment

Yall will hear this track in a month or less. Like 3 weeks actually.

Comment

Uh, hopefully.
                  Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Jay
                    Uh, hopefully.
                    I promise. Its on an upcoming album coming out soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X