Re: This Album is Gonna Win Grammys

No way.

But the album is still fire.
    i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

yo real talk
      if wayne put this album out on the 22nd...
      with enough shipped\in stores...
      he can easily sell more than any other rap\rock artist THIS YEAR(2009)...
      n then scratch the days in 2009, n go by sales from Jan 1st 2010, n STILL be in the top 5 selling albums for the year...

would it be possible for him to pull off 2 grammys for 1 album?...

or maybe Re-Release it in April, like Relapse Refill,(Rebirth:Reborn ) and then win 2 grammys...

but the songs are well constructed, catchy, everythings on point...

if you dont like it than your simply stuck in 1 genre.. period...
      "Everythin I Love Leaves Im A Tree So I Leave What I Love Before It Just Leafs Some Wanna Cut Me 4 The Paper Some Just Love Me Its In They Nature A Heartbroken Heartbreaker Instigatin Promise 2 Grant You Every Wish You Make But Right After Penetration n As Much As I Deny It Im TheNigga Waitin Impatiently Hittin Haze but We Livin Ain It"

Comment

and wouldnt it be some shit if they labeled it a rap album 0__0...
        "Everythin I Love Leaves Im A Tree So I Leave What I Love Before It Just Leafs Some Wanna Cut Me 4 The Paper Some Just Love Me Its In They Nature A Heartbroken Heartbreaker Instigatin Promise 2 Grant You Every Wish You Make But Right After Penetration n As Much As I Deny It Im TheNigga Waitin Impatiently Hittin Haze but We Livin Ain It"

Comment

Originally posted by quzz
          you must be on some crack..
          dont hate bro, get a life

Comment

well if its the sam that's guna drop in feb i think this leak is gonna help his sales not hurt cuz i wasn't gonna buy it but now that i herd i am def gonna buy it!
            Still In Love With My Money

Comment

Originally posted by j210
              well if its the sam that's guna drop in feb i think this leak is gonna help his sales not hurt cuz i wasn't gonna buy it but now that i herd i am def gonna buy it!
              word up, i felt THE SAME WAY,
              not that i'm going to buy it now(fucking billionaires shit on 10-15 bucks)[they're unappreciative]...
              but I thought Prom Queen EVERY TRACK lmao...
              and in the end its a real dope album, sounds really good,
              better then anything else that came out this year with 3 exceptions(Em,CharlesHamilton,and Em)0__0[disregard this line]

Comment

honestly speaking i just dont see it winning anything at the grammys unless it gets labeled rap/hip hop

Comment

Yo, you're clownin if you think this album will even get nominated at the Grammies. hahaha.

Comment

Okay this album has a few decent tracks but is it fuck getting nominated at the Grammy's. Its not even a good album just sounds like him crying with autotune over beats because he can't sing. And to call it album of the year?

Relapse
                    BP3
                    Attention Deficit
                    Man On The Moon
                    WAYM

even So Far Gone and No Ceilings are better.

Wayne overuses autotune and really dosen't know what he's doing, I mean I like Drop The World, Paradice, Running, On Fire and Knockout but they're not great and it isn't a patch on Kanye's 808's and Heartbreak.

Comment

If, and it's a big if, it gets nominated then it won't win.

A rock artist/groups album would win because they know the style of music better that's what they do.

Tha Carter IV will definately be up for nominations whenever the hell it comes out lol. I'm not gonna say it will win anything because we don't even know anything about it yet.

Rebirth is dope but it's not gonna get that much attention from others unless Wayne re-does most of it and drops a huge single at the start of Jan, only then would I even consider saying it may get a grammy nomination.

Comment

REBIRTH ROCKS!
                        But honestly... i can't see it win at the grammy's ..

Comment

No way in hell it'll win a grammy..

Rap fans don't like it because its not rap, rock fans dont like it because hes a rapper... pop fans will be the only people liking this because its mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                          X