Am I the only one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one

I downloaded the rebirth, I'm not feeling wayne and rock at all. I have about 200 wayne song on my mac, I love pretty much every one of them, but theres the other 15-20 or so that I'm not feeling. I love wayne, but I personally think he should just stick with rap.

Re: Am I the only one

yea your by yourself on that 1 homie
    "Everythin I Love Leaves Im A Tree So I Leave What I Love Before It Just Leafs Some Wanna Cut Me 4 The Paper Some Just Love Me Its In They Nature A Heartbroken Heartbreaker Instigatin Promise 2 Grant You Every Wish You Make But Right After Penetration n As Much As I Deny It Im TheNigga Waitin Impatiently Hittin Haze but We Livin Ain It"

Comment

some songs are better then others but I think its a really cool album and enjoy listening to it.
      swear you can't fuck with me, but I can fuck your girl and make her nutt for me then slut for me then kill for me, than steal for me and of course it'll be your cash, then I'll murda dat bitch and send her body back to your ass.

Comment

As someone who has been a Wayne fan since 2000 (when I got into rap as a young teen), this is by far the wackest shit he has ever released. I almost feel insulted as a fan that he would release something of this quality at this day and age as a full length lp. Outside of "On Fire" & "Drop The World" (Which are both mainly good because of the sample in "On Fire" and Eminem on "Drop The World") this album is fucking bogus. Granted, I have not lost faith in my boy, I'm sure "Carter 4" will be straight fire, as "No Ceilings" was dope as hell and he's still killin just about everybody on their own shit. However, after listening to this album, I have come to a conclusion that he solely made this album for 12-18 year old mallcore/skate pop punkers who got into "Carter 3" after all the white hipster hype. Honestly, songs like "Get A Life", "Paradice", "Die For You", and "Knock Out" are so fucking bad that they had me thinking they were a sad parody of Pop Punk and skater rock. Anyone that actually digs this album is A) Way too obsessed with Wayne to see when he is fucking up B) is a hipster that got into him around the "Carter 3" hype C) a fucking moron. Case Closed. This album pissed me off so much that I actually took the time to post something on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesyiswhatsup
          As someone who has been a Wayne fan since 2000 (when I got into rap as a young teen), this is by far the wackest shit he has ever released. I almost feel insulted as a fan that he would release something of this quality at this day and age as a full length lp. Outside of "On Fire" & "Drop The World" (Which are both mainly good because of the sample in "On Fire" and Eminem on "Drop The World") this album is fucking bogus. Granted, I have not lost faith in my boy, I'm sure "Carter 4" will be straight fire, as "No Ceilings" was dope as hell and he's still killin just about everybody on their own shit. However, after listening to this album, I have come to a conclusion that he solely made this album for 12-18 year old mallcore/skate pop punkers who got into "Carter 3" after all the white hipster hype. Honestly, songs like "Get A Life", "Paradice", "Die For You", and "Knock Out" are so fucking bad that they had me thinking they were a sad parody of Pop Punk and skater rock. Anyone that actually digs this album is A) Way too obsessed with Wayne to see when he is fucking up B) is a hipster that got into him around the "Carter 3" hype C) a fucking moron. Case Closed. This album pissed me off so much that I actually took the time to post something on this forum.
          ur really dumb im sorry
          "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

it's nice to have.
            most of it is pretty good

but yeah, some of these are whack. 4 or 5 of them.. like a anvil in water.. sinks low

Comment

ur really dumb im sorry[/quote]

Yeah, and based on your grammar, you're a real fucking winner yourself. Tell me in a whole paragraph why this album is awesome.....Oh wait.....You can't, because this album is fucking horrible, and you're a dickrider of Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by no lungs18
                ur really dumb im sorry
                I agree with you. I have been a Wayne fan for many years back to before the Carter 1. But when carter1 came out I realized it. He's the best. But the thing is..... He's the best at rap. The cd is creative but how does he make no ceilings then this... I don't get itt. There about 3 - 4 good songs and about 8 good verses. But some of the time I can't even understand him and it's all distorted voice ON PURPOSE. idk I could go on and on. Trust me I have been waitit g for this since c3 when it was suppose to be a RAP ALBUM, and even when I heard in was rock I was still interested. But I don't like it.... A fewgood verses. WHEN HE SEMI-RAPS.

Comment

Oh, and by saying I'm dumb, I suppose you disagree with my statements regarding "Tha Carter IV", and him murdering people on their own shit? Wow, you really are a fucking idiot. You understand that I know what I'm talking about and you don't, right?

Comment

what trips me out is how these fans are gonna defend this album.. if you dig it, it's all good..

but to get mad at people for not liking it is absurd.. if you can't remotely understand some of it sounds like shit... then take your absorbed ass out of the music for a split second

Comment

Oh, and by saying I'm dumb, I suppose you disagree with my statements regarding "Tha Carter IV", and him murdering people on their own shit? Wow, you really are a fucking idiot. You understand that I know what I'm talking about and you don't, right?
                      Yeah, and based on your grammar, you're a real fucking winner yourself. Tell me in a whole paragraph why this album is awesome.....Oh wait.....You can't, because this album is fucking horrible, and you're a dickrider of Wayne.[/quote]
                      I CAN

This Album, is Creativity at ITS FINEST, The different vocals effects, the live instruments in certain songs. Not to mention he has some DOPE lyrics in there, when the album is LABELED ROCK, and ROCK songs are made to be SIMPLE, 1 verse repeated, with a few choruses in between. Example Nirvana(one of Wayne's Influences) listen to their Greatest Hits, Most of Their songs are repetitive lyric wise,(and don't you DARE tell me NIRVANA ISN'T DOPE)[ill slap the nationality out of you son] but its deeper than lyrics, if your to FEEBLE minded to understand that, than you sir have no worth in your statement.....

AND MY GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION >>

ITS OVER WITH EVEN STUNNA CANT SAVE YOU ON THIS 1

"Ima Grab That LIl Nigga By The Dread Locks Kick In The Door Break The Chains and The Dead Lock"

"Axe In The Trunk When We FIND HIM HE'S HURTIN" 0_0... too much?
                      "Everythin I Love Leaves Im A Tree So I Leave What I Love Before It Just Leafs Some Wanna Cut Me 4 The Paper Some Just Love Me Its In They Nature A Heartbroken Heartbreaker Instigatin Promise 2 Grant You Every Wish You Make But Right After Penetration n As Much As I Deny It Im TheNigga Waitin Impatiently Hittin Haze but We Livin Ain It"

Comment

Who fucking cares if you dont like it? Like for real nobody could care, if you dont like it cool, if you like it cool. wayne said himself that he didnt expect people to like it. and if they dont like it they dont like wayne because this is part of what wayne is.
                        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                        X