Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I the only one

Originally posted by thexodus
    what trips me out is how these fans are gonna defend this album.. if you dig it, it's all good..

but to get mad at people for not liking it is absurd.. if you can't remotely understand some of it sounds like shit... then take your absorbed ass out of the music for a split second
    I agree. Why ya'll gettin offended? I'm a Wayne fan, but most of that REbirth shit is garbage. On to the next one.

Comment

incubus is a bull shit band?

**slaps the shit outta ya mom**

**walks away like a cowboy**
      [/quote]

Yeah, Incubus is a bullshit band, They are the equivalent to Soujla boy in the minds of most real rock fans and most music critics. Also, if that's your only reply, then you suck at life. Also, who gives a damn that I pm'd you? I wanted to make sure you witnessed you're beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesyiswhatsup
        SON CHILL

Green Day Dookie, ALL OF NIRVANA, RadioHead, Incubus, Megadeath, Metallica
        all had repetitive songs, and Waynes do have meanings if your AGAIN TOO FEEBLE MINDED.
        and i spit on Paramore and Fall Out Boy never fucked with them, BUT, Wayne had Lyrics, Delivery, Production, Beautiful back-up Singing(on Shanell and Nicki behalf), the QUALITY IS CRYSTAL, and EITHER way, if you think your right, your opinion will be shared with 2 MAYBE 3 people, but the rest are rolling with "Rebirth is Nice" or "Rebirth is Decent" or "Rebirth is AMAZING". and if OPINIONS LIKE YOURS did matter, you would take a HUGE L, because Majority Rules, BECAUSE Majority, RULES!!! lmao CHILL...

Yo Bitch,
        First off, Greenday aint rock, they pop with rock guitars. The only time Radio-head was doing the repetition thing, was when they sucked, by both the opinions of fans and critics. Same goes for Megadeth & Metallica. Incubus is a bullshit band with no credibility, so don't bring them up.

Wow, what lyrics? Really, compare them to lyrics on any of his other mixtapes/albums, and you will see that the shit on here is straight bogus. Also, think I'm wrong? Wait till the critical reviews come in, better yet, wait till it hits the street, and then check out the message boards on websites that aint Wayne fan sites. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE ALOT OF HATE, I guarantee it.

You are a moron, straight and simple/

UGH INCUBUS IS A BULLSHIT BAND?? was this bitch serious lol...
        Incubus Make Yourself the WHOLE ALBUM>>>

and INCUBUS MESSAGES ARE TOOO DEEP...
        listen to The Warmth,
        or Clean,

he says "Id Feel Better If You Vent N Put Your Frustrations Into 4 Letter Words and Let them out on my, THE MOST WEATHERED EARS IN TOWN"...

hes telling his chick, instead of ignoring me, yell at me, cuss at me, bitch at me, scream at me, cause she won't tell him whats wrong n its killing him inside,

the warmth
        "So Dont Let The World Bring You Down, Not Everyone Here is that Fucked Up and Cold"
        seriously bullshit band?

Out From Under
        "To Resist Is to Piss In The Wind, Any1 Who Does Will End Up Smelling, Knowing This Why Do I Defy, Cause My Inner Voice Is Yelling"...
        now im done, don't send me ANY more personal messages, dont reply to my posts, dont even look at my screen name with the thought of be responding, I'm done with this Artard
        "Everythin I Love Leaves Im A Tree So I Leave What I Love Before It Just Leafs Some Wanna Cut Me 4 The Paper Some Just Love Me Its In They Nature A Heartbroken Heartbreaker Instigatin Promise 2 Grant You Every Wish You Make But Right After Penetration n As Much As I Deny It Im TheNigga Waitin Impatiently Hittin Haze but We Livin Ain It"

Comment

[/quote]UGH INCUBUS IS A BULLSHIT BAND?? was this bitch serious lol...
          Incubus Make Yourself the WHOLE ALBUM>>>

and INCUBUS MESSAGES ARE TOOO DEEP...
          listen to The Warmth,
          or Clean,

he says "Id Feel Better If You Vent N Put Your Frustrations Into 4 Letter Words and Let them out on my, THE MOST WEATHERED EARS IN TOWN"...

hes telling his chick, instead of ignoring me, yell at me, cuss at me, bitch at me, scream at me, cause she won't tell him whats wrong n its killing him inside,

the warmth
          "So Dont Let The World Bring You Down, Not Everyone Here is that Fucked Up and Cold"
          seriously bullshit band?

Out From Under
          "To Resist Is to Piss In The Wind, Any1 Who Does Will End Up Smelling, Knowing This Why Do I Defy, Cause My Inner Voice Is Yelling"...
          now im done, don't send me ANY more personal messages, dont reply to my posts, dont even look at my screen name with the thought of be responding, I'm done with this Artard[/quote]

Dude, if you think any of that is deep, then you are obviously still in highschool, have no life experince, and no idea what great art or music is. I'm about done with your bitchass.

Comment

How does a good taste and a personal opinion effect how smart you are? Some of you people are so fuckin ignorant, I doubt even 1/2 of you even downloaded the album, and your backing him like its the hottest shit ever.
            I think the feud in this album is from people like me, who don't like that style of rock what so ever, and some of you guys who are totally into that kind of music, no matter who made it are clashing together and getting pissed at eachother. If you like it, GREAT for you, if you don't, your opinion SHOULD be respected, but this world is full of ignorant assholes who like to go off on people just because they put a little incite into the topic.

Comment

Just as with every other album, some people will like it, some people will hate it. I think about half the songs are "good", and by that I mean they are catchy and I can listen to it and enjoy it, but as far as rock, this isn't rock. A rapper can't make a legitimate rock album, because he can't sing. What most of this album is is rapping with guitar/drum instrumentals mixed in with some auto tune.

Wayne doesn't care what people think about him or his album. He does what he wants. He was simply experimenting around with this, and it seems most people like it. This is because most people like things that are edgy and new, such as this "rock" sounding Wayne. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, we all like Wayne, so we'll buy, or at least take the time to download his album. He is at the point in his career where he is so popular that he can sell anything, hell he could probably play a fuckin violin and we'd all buy it.

Love it or hate it, that's fine. That's music for you. Everyone digs a different style, that's why people argue, but it's all a lost cause because you can't change people's mindsets to what they like.

But as far as Rebirth, it ain't really rock, but some of the songs are damn catchy and I'll listen to em for a long while.

Comment

rebirth is fire .nuff said

Comment

200 songs nigga lol u aint that big of a fan yet no surprise u might not like it...i got like a G of weezy joints and im FEELIN rebirth! except for like 3 songs rest is FIRE
                  Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
                  If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
                  And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
                  Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

i dont really like it much at all... prom quee was meh, hot revolver good, on fire good. i mean, this is not like weezy where ALL of his songs are good.

Even deaf bitches say hi to me,
                    She tell her blind bitch and she say I gotta see.

Comment

Originally posted by pixy_styx
                      i dont really like it much at all... prom quee was meh, hot revolver good, on fire good. i mean, this is not like weezy where ALL of his songs are good.
                      its experimental my duu
                      Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
                      If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
                      And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
                      Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Originally posted by jonesyiswhatsup
                        ur really dumb im sorry
                        Yeah, and based on your grammar, you're a real fucking winner yourself. Tell me in a whole paragraph why this album is awesome.....Oh wait.....You can't, because this album is fucking horrible, and you're a dickrider of Wayne.[/quote]

This...

About time someone steps up and shuts these little faggots up. Like who responds to a post thats like 6 or 7 sentances with "ur dumb"... Like really? Who teh fuck are you?

Comment

I did not feel this album at all other then Drop the World..uhhg I hope Carter 4 can make up for this trash, experiment or not I did not like it one bit .

Comment

Working...
                          X