I need to buy rebirth....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to buy rebirth....

If any one knows where to buy the Hardcopy CD of Rebirth Please let me know...post a link or something....I have all the Weezy CDS unopened and need to add this to the collection, especially if the CD isnt going to be released now, Cause from what i have heard it is going to be a completely new CD in FEB.....Please let me know! Thanks!!!

Re: I need to buy rebirth....

Someone had it on eBay and got $350 for it, if you want it you'll have to scour those sites and be ready to pay a lot...

Or maybe check craigslist, someone might have it who doesn't know it's not out and might sell it for less...

Comment

Originally posted by H.I.T.L.A.
      Someone had it on eBay and got $350 for it, if you want it you'll have to scour those sites and be ready to pay a lot...

Or maybe check craigslist, someone might have it who doesn't know it's not out and might sell it for less...
      Damn dude i need this shit!!! I need this shit!!! i need this shit.....

I have all the wayne cds unopened and need this in the collection especially if its not getting released any more!!.....dude if you find it anywhere please let me know....or post a leak or something.....Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevejr89
        Originally posted by H.I.T.L.A.

I have all the wayne cds unopened and need this in the collection especially if its not getting released any more!!.....dude if you find it anywhere please let me know....or post a leak or something.....Thanks!!
        If you need a download link to hold you off they're all over, I don't know what the rules here are about linking to stuff, but if u need a download and cant find one PM me.

If I see a copy for sale I'll let you know though.

Comment

[quote=H.I.T.L.A.]
          Originally posted by Stevejr89
          Originally posted by "H.I.T.L.A.":20rfrzsn

If you need a download link to hold you off they're all over, I don't know what the rules here are about linking to stuff, but if u need a download and cant find one PM me.

If I see a copy for sale I'll let you know though.[/quote:20rfrzsn]

dude I got the cd. I was the one to figure out how transfer the file on a apple mac ...go back and look one the comments. .I was prolly one of the first 10 pep. But I don't like it that much. But I gotta have it for my colllection. So if ya find one lmk. Thanks...

Comment

Just wait you idiot...it's coming out in a week.

Comment

I hope they bring the date back to 21st really want it on CD

Comment

Working...
              X