TO ALL DJ'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO ALL DJ'S

Don't ever, EEEEVER, play the snippet of "30 Minutes To New Orleans" at a busy night club on Bourbon St. LOL SMH. It sounded like total shit. Everyone looked at me weird. LOL. I wanted to hear it sooo.

Re: TO ALL DJ'S

Ahah, that would just be a pointless song to play at a club

Comment

LOL well here people know it. I live in New Orleans. Trust me, they know that song. LOL. Matter of fact, I put on the Carter Doc when it 1st came out on the big screen here. They knew it. It just sounded like shit.

Comment

correct and all that,
        but why is this thread in this forum ? . . .

Comment

... IDKy i put it here. I guess I thought that no1 went on the general part.

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
            LOL well here people know it. I live in New Orleans. Trust me, they know that song. LOL. Matter of fact, I put on the Carter Doc when it 1st came out on the big screen here. They knew it. It just sounded like shit.
            I doubt you actually live in New Orleans..

Comment

Originally posted by jordonxweible
              come on now he says he lives in downtown 7th ward why dont you believe him let him lie if hes lying

Comment

Originally posted by cody
                come on now he says he lives in downtown 7th ward why dont you believe him let him lie if hes lying
                Hahah. They prolly don't even have computers there.

Comment

Originally posted by cody
                  Hahah. They prolly don't even have computers there.
                  i just googled that shit and it said on wikipedia that it was like hit hardest by katrina seriously doubt him having a livable home

Comment

...Da fuck? Why would I lie about where I live? Dat don't make no type of sense. I mean There ain't no real way to prove unless I put my address on the internet which ain't gon happen. I really don't have to prove nothin but, lets try this: I work at Cats Meow Night Club. 701 Bourbon St. New Orleans, La 70112. I live around the corner from genes po-boys on the corner of st claude and elysian fields right across the street from athletes foot, walgreens, and beauty supply store and right in front of the daiquiri shop. I get all my cloths from Sports Plus on Canal St and Burgundy right next to Mirage and the Liquor Store. When I'm at work, I order food from Oceanas on Conti St one block away from Bourbon St. I usually get the Blackend Chicken Po-Boy with fries. I also use to work at Fat Catz Music Club 440 Bourbon St. New Orleans, La 70112 until my ex got me fired who by the way she works at Hustler Strip Club On Bourbon St.

Comment

...Da fuck? Why would I lie about where I live? Dat don't make no type of sense. I mean There ain't no real way to prove unless I put my address on the internet which ain't gon happen. I really don't have to prove nothin but, lets try this: I work at Cats Meow Night Club. 701 Bourbon St. New Orleans, La 70112. I live around the corner from genes po-boys on the corner of st claude and elysian fields right across the street from athletes foot, walgreens, and beauty supply store and right in front of the daiquiri shop. I get all my cloths from Sports Plus on Canal St and Burgundy right next to Mirage and the Liquor Store. When I'm at work, I order food from Oceanas on Conti St one block away from Bourbon St. I usually get the Blackend Chicken Po-Boy with fries. I also use to work at Fat Catz Music Club 440 Bourbon St. New Orleans, La 70112 until my ex got me fired who by the way she works at Hustler Strip Club On Bourbon St.
                      nobody gives a fuck about where you live cant take an lol

Comment

LOL i know. I shouldn't have even posted this topic here in the 1st place. I was just bored. My bad folks

Comment

Working...
                        X