Amazon and Mack Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon and Mack Maine

Aight, I got bored and typed in Lil Wayne Rebirth in the Yahoo! search engine. 1st off, Mack Maine "Tweeted" saying that there WILL be a new Rebirth in 2010. 2nd, I went on Amazon to see if there was anything there and they took Rebirth off there search. I don't think they will be selling the 2010 version.

Re: Amazon and Mack Maine

They're probably not cuz they're bout to get sued for some millions soon

Comment

Man, if I was Universal/YM/CM, I would fucking take down all my company's music from them. I know you legally can't but, fuck. If I was an artist and my shit leaked like that, I would fucking go ape shit. Usually a album leaks either on purpose or by the company. In this situation, a mail order company fucked up. It's like if a record store put out the album early. Like when C3 leaked, like Tez said on the Doc, it was Universal England that fucked it up but, they didn't really worry kuz it was only 5 days b4 and it was only in England. This is Wayne 1st Rock album, it was leaked by a mail order company, and it's 2 months b4 it's date?!?!?!?!? I would shut down Amazon.

Comment

it was wayne/record label dumb ass decision to postpone it in the last minute

aint nobody keepin up with a niggas tweets

Comment

LOL I hate Twitter but, thats wat popped up on yahoo. Yeah, i've been pissed at universal/ym/cm for the postponements but, amazon still majorly fucked up.

Comment

Now I really want a hard copy of this album even more. I want the unreleased version, anybody wanna sell.

Comment

I doubt it's Amazon's fault...they kept pushing the shit back...Amazon isn't going to wait, they had a lot of pre-orders...the CD is coming out in a week anyways. And WHY release a new version? LOL, the shit will only get leaked as well.

Comment

why should make a new rebirth?
                take the leaked 2009 version sell, get much money and be happy...
                sometimes they should respect the wishes...
                and nobody would record a whole new album to make the same money like to sell the leaked version.

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
                  Man, if I was Universal/YM/CM, I would fucking take down all my company's music from them. I know you legally can't but, fuck. If I was an artist and my shit leaked like that, I would fucking go ape shit. Usually a album leaks either on purpose or by the company. In this situation, a mail order company fucked up. It's like if a record store put out the album early. Like when C3 leaked, like Tez said on the Doc, it was Universal England that fucked it up but, they didn't really worry kuz it was only 5 days b4 and it was only in England. This is Wayne 1st Rock album, it was leaked by a mail order company, and it's 2 months b4 it's date?!?!?!?!? I would shut down Amazon.
                  lol straight up
                  Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

I've explained my thoughts in the thread I made about it all being a set up.

But if it is accidental then Amazon can only be sued if they had been told of the push back with the date. Amazon don't fuck around though they keep there shit tight for saying how much they sell.

Comment

amazon getting sued soon >:]

Comment

Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
                        amazon getting sued soon >:]
                        i believe so too

Comment

Working...
                        X