Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After the Past Couple Days I have come to hate.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Past Couple Days I have come to hate.....

Well truth be told I have always hated, and will always hate Carter III FAGS. If' you knew Weezy before C3 and you think C3 is the best album ever then I'm not talking to you. I'm talking about the people that think C3 was the first cd from Lil Wayne. And that lollipop is the greatest song ever. Don't get me wrong A Milli is sick as shit, ALL different versions of it, most of you didn't even know that, so I see you was closed minded and now I opened you up.

Case in point anybody else get what I'm saying here.

Re: After the Past Couple Days I have come to hate.....

C3 was dope

but C2 will forever be my fave

Rebirth IMHO is lyrically better than C3

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

C3 was good I'm not going to lie, but like I mean theres people that, thats all they listen to and say there Weezy fans, then if you pull out a mix tape they've never even heard of it before, and say they want to listen to Wayne instead, and I just want to deabo a bitch.

Comment

I hate bandwagon muthafuckers who only know Wayne's stuff C3 on up and think that is his best album ever then you pull out Dedication 2 and they're like "I've never heard it" smh

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
          I hate bandwagon muthafuckers who only know Wayne's stuff C3 on up and think that is his best album ever
          My point exactly.

Comment

yea its fuckin ridiculous i agree 100%
            "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

haters are the same kind of persons.. theyve only listen to c3 and autotune songs.. so they HATE lil wayne to death!

stupid people, cant stand them

Comment

C3 is still lil wayne... Does it really matter if they like C1 or C3? They are still fans.
                none

Comment

Originally posted by jakeschires
                  C3 is still lil wayne... Does it really matter if they like C1 or C3? They are still fans.
                  No, he's talking about ppl who didn't even listen to anything before C3 and say they like all Wayne songs and are his biggest fan. Basically bandwagon ppl

Comment

No, he's talking about ppl who didn't even listen to anything before C3 and say they like all Wayne songs and are his biggest fan. Basically bandwagon ppl
                    Exactly, in my mind the poser are the people that think C3 and No Ceilings are the best shit ever. While no ceilings is good I will agree it's nothing compared to the older mixtapes, just because of the raw factor. The only thing out recently that sounds like the old Wayne was Bad, and it was sick, well until Britney Spears comes in. Most people today don't even remember when he sounded like that. And Told Yall, was probably the best single of 09 just the vocals and how he kills it. But even I will say that Rebirth is my favorite album, and I knew it would be thats why I put it as my favorite when I joined. I can't stand posers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk

Exactly, in my mind the poser are the people that think C3 and No Ceilings are the best shit ever. While no ceilings is good I will agree it's nothing compared to the older mixtapes, just because of the raw factor. The only thing out recently that sounds like the old Wayne was Bad, and it was sick, well until Britney Spears comes in. Most people today don't even remember when he sounded like that. And Told Yall, was probably the best single of 09 just the vocals and how he kills it. But even I will say that Rebirth is my favorite album, and I knew it would be thats why I put it as my favorite when I joined. I can't stand posers.
                      I agree with that shit. No Ceilings and C3 are both sick but come on now C2 and DD3 beat them both. C1 is dope as well it's when Wayne first started to find himself as an artist so that album goes hard. Rebirth is hella dope though

Comment

Most people on this site aren't bandwagon anyways, but been listenin since C1
                        Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

Working...
                        X