I just thought about something with wayne in jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just thought about something with wayne in jail

You know i've been thinking that lil wayne will suffer from madd withdrawals from drugs when he's in jail

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Re: I just thought about something with wayne in jail

BLASPHEMY! No shit, most likely.

Comment

I bet ever since he found out about going, he has cut back and doin some rehab to prepare himself...hopefully, if not then yes MAJOR withdrawals :suprised:
      "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Yeah i read that Tupac had withdrawals from smoking too much weed when he was in jail so Wayne is gonna be suffering in there. He might not do drugs again cuz Withdrawals ain't no joke

Comment

He ain't gonna suffer, wtf are y'all talking about. Wayne is PREPARED. For everything, ya digg?
          I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Karupoeg
            He ain't gonna suffer, wtf are y'all talking about. Wayne is PREPARED. For everything, ya digg?
            Your Sig

Comment

shit .
              i hope weezys been preparing himself
              but i know he can eat those 8months/1 year and come back strong as everrr ..

Comment

Yeah he will definately suffer from withdrawal symptoms in jail. The weed he'll be able to cope with, it just depends how much other shit he takes and how often. I heard he did the odd bit of heroin at like 14 thanks to a fellow artist at the time on Cash Money

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                  Yeah he will definately suffer from withdrawal symptoms in jail. The weed he'll be able to cope with, it just depends how much other shit he takes and how often. I heard he did the odd bit of heroin at like 14 thanks to a fellow artist at the time on Cash Money
                  B.G. use to do heroin all the time

Comment

He never did heroin
                    if you watched hes documentary they asked him if he ever done dhat nd he was like ' hell noo he said dhat hes a little person and he wuld prob die rly fast ' suttin like that.

Comment

Originally posted by illuzion123
                      He never did heroin
                      if you watched hes documentary they asked him if he ever done dhat nd he was like ' hell noo he said dhat hes a little person and he wuld prob die rly fast ' suttin like that.
                      Yeah I know but rappers don't always tell the truth, I mean like Royce ain't from the streets he's from a rich suburb.

Comment

Watch the VH1 Behind the Music with wayne... he said something like "when i was little we stole a stash from a dealer and dig some white drugs. We didnt know what the fuck it was... crack.. coke..heroin... we just did it!!"

Yeah something like that

Comment

Working...
                        X