X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50 CENT DISS LIL WAYNE *AGAIN*

Originally posted by JR5
    Originally posted by lokita4lilwayne88
    weezy is not fake ok, he is just real!!!!!!!!!! 50 is wack!!!! he dont kno wat he be sayin!!!!!!!!

Relax your about to have a heart attack cus he said weezy's fake..i like wayne but what proof do you even have that hes "real" in everything he says?
    What proof to u have that any1 is real in wat they say? ur spose to have trust in what the say,, nobody knows if any1s real but themselves

Comment

Originally posted by JR5
      weezy is not fake ok, he is just real!!!!!!!!!! 50 is wack!!!! he dont kno wat he be sayin!!!!!!!!

Relax your about to have a heart attack cus he said weezy's fake..i like wayne but what proof do you even have that hes "real" in everything he says?
      What proof to u have that any1 is real in wat they say? ur spose to have trust in what the say,, nobody knows if any1s real but themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
        FAIL.
        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

hahahahah lokita4lilwayne88 is such a Wayne stan. He's not Edward Cullen, you don't have to venomously defend his honour whenever anybody insults him. I'm looking around for a video I saw a while back, I'll post it when I find it, but it's Wayne and Birdman in a music video with blue hats, blue bandanas and the like. Oh, here it is. [youtubeww.youtube.com/watch?v=gW_GpBM_Qc4&feature=PlayList&p=FEC7200B45762423&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15[/youtubehat you want about Wayne, and I personally enjoy his music from time to time, but no doubt he's a fake blood. A few years back Baby must have decided it was better for business to call themselves bloods, so now they're bloods.
          I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cg.
            Originally posted by JR5

You can tell by their history ... lil wayne grew up on TV since he was 13, 50 cent grew up on the streets when he was a teen.

Comment

idk!!!!!! watever i dont care, i just like wayne period, i mean i dont know him, im never gonna meet him so i aint gonna fight 4 ppl i dont know,

Comment

idk!!!!!! watever i dont care, i just like wayne period, i mean i dont know him, im never gonna meet him so i aint gonna fight 4 ppl i dont know,
                That's exactly what you have been doing on every thread I've seen your name in. Granted, that hasn't been many. Also, please start going to your English class and/or grab a dictionary. If money is an issue, you can find one for free online at www.dictionary.com
                I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Diiyad
                  Originally posted by cg.
                  Originally posted by JR5

You can tell by their history ... lil wayne grew up on TV since he was 13, 50 cent grew up on the streets when he was a teen.
                  Just becuz you grew up in the streets doesn't mean your real, they're a bunch of ppl who grew up in the street and are scary ass niggas who snitch on ppl, also Wayne wasn't on TV until he was 16 and that doesn't take away from the fact that he grew up in the hood

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                    Originally posted by cg.
                    Originally posted by JR5

Just becuz you grew up in the streets doesn't mean your real, they're a bunch of ppl who grew up in the street and are scary ass niggas who snitch on ppl, also Wayne wasn't on TV until he was 16 and that doesn't take away from the fact that he grew up in the hood
                    I mean.. I'm from the Suburbs, born and raised, so I really have no perspective on this at all really, but I'd fashion a guess that being shot 9 times kind of makes 50 "real." Accidently shooting yourself when you were a little kid makes you... kind of a moron. I mean I know he's smart guy and all, but damn, Wayne. Don't go around packing heat if you're not going to understand basic safety precautions hahahaha. I think he learned his lesson after that, though.

Actually, you know what I'm confident makes 50 "real?" The mere fact that he's alive. Buhdumpshhhh!

Comment

[quote=ngoogs]
                      Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                      Originally posted by cg.
                      Originally posted by JR5
                      Originally posted by "lokita4lilwayne88":fid7mkoc

I mean.. I'm from the Suburbs, born and raised, so I really have no perspective on this at all really, but I'd fashion a guess that being shot 9 times kind of makes 50 "real." Accidently shooting yourself when you were a little kid makes you... kind of a moron. I mean I know he's smart guy and all, but damn, Wayne. Don't go around packing heat if you're not going to understand basic safety precautions hahahaha. I think he learned his lesson after that, though.

Actually, you know what I'm confident makes 50 "real?" The mere fact that he's alive. Buhdumpshhhh! [/quote:fid7mkoc]

Doesn't really make 50 real cuz anyone can get shot, doesn't mean that person was real but like Jay-Z said

"Y'all respect the one who got shot, i respect the shooter"

Comment

haha. Tessir, good point, and excellent quote haha

Comment

From all the rapper the most i hate is 50 cent.....50 is the weakest rapper he has a bunch of goshwriter...all he do is make more fight this others....even his album Self Distruct was weak only 200.000 copy
                          50 is fake.....Wayne Rrruullleezzz
                          The sky is the limit

Comment

Working...
                          X