Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50 CENT DISS LIL WAYNE *AGAIN*

Originally posted by Diiyad
    50 Cent is right dude, Weezy talks about killing people and shit like 50 said HE GREW UP ON TV LOL even though I like his music weezy is fake.
    he was a d boy till 14, his dad n stepdad slanged, he slanged, he grew up in the N.O., check the murder rate sometime, smh
    Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Originally posted by Young Martian
      He did on here..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kSNO01Cjes[/youtube]

Around 2:08

-But it don't matter. 50 don't want none..
      am i the only person that would feel tempted to run up on stage n pop him square in the jaw?
      apparently he was good enough for ur mentor, u bitch ass mother fucker

Comment

fuck that whack 2 quarters nigga...he used to be good 1999-2003...get rich or die tryin is a classik...the last 6 years? not so much. nigga gotta wear a bulletproof vest and have 10 bodyguards around him 24/7 but he said Wayne aint hard, then I guess he a buttercup
        Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
        If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
        And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
        Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Originally posted by lunatick90
          fuck that whack 2 quarters nigga...he used to be good 1999-2003...get rich or die tryin is a classik...the last 6 years? not so much. nigga gotta wear a bulletproof vest and have 10 bodyguards around him 24/7 but he said Wayne aint hard, then I guess he a buttercup
          amen

Comment

Originally posted by Slags
            Originally posted by lunatick90
            amen
            AMEN
            The sky is the limit

Comment

man i used to think 50 was straight back in the day but he just gotten shittier especially with his song that says "have a baby with me baby be a millionaire" thats like an all time low for any rapper...sound like to me he isnt gettin enough and/or cant get any and now has to bribe women with money

Comment

50 Cent is right dude, Weezy talks about killing people and shit like 50 said HE GREW UP ON TV LOL even though I like his music weezy is fake.
                if weezy is fake that nigga wouldnt be goin to jail and shit all the time...bitch has been in more trouble with the law than u ever thought about

Comment

I'm a Wayne fan but come on hop of his dick, he isn't that good that you have to defend every bad thing about him. Wayne stans are the worst around.

Comment

Originally posted by Quinnmufc7
                    I'm a Wayne fan but come on hop of his dick, he isn't that good that you have to defend every bad thing about him. Wayne stans are the worst around.
                    i'm not dick riding, i'm making an obvious comparison that wayne is a better rapper overall compared to 50 cent and he does not need to start beef 24/7 to get publicity, he just has to be his goofy ass self

Comment

Originally posted by X_RUNNIN
                      if weezy is fake that nigga wouldnt be goin to jail and shit all the time...bitch has been in more trouble with the law than u ever thought about

LMAO so because he's going to jail he's real!? ok ur an official stan...yeah he goes to jail because hes irresponsible about the massive amounts of coke,weed, and X he has in his tour bus and having a loaded gun in the state of NY which is retarted to even do, and look he did it again last night its a damn shame he hasnt learned his lesson, but after he gets locked up for more than a year for the Arizona incident i think he'll learn

Comment

hell u can't blame a ma fucka for weed, its by far one of the greatest plants on the planet

Comment

It really doesn't make sense, B.G. did the same thing but is really known for carrying choppers around, Baby really moved weight, you have no clue what Wayne has seen or been through.

Comment

Working...
                          X