Lil Wayne rockin custom made Supras at the BET Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne rockin custom made Supras at the BET Awards

Yes Lil Twist was onstage, on the other hand, They are Supra SKytops tha Wayne had jewelwed out custom, as they are not an official Supra collorway, while the meaning of "26" on his right foot is unknown, if you look at the picture below you will see on his right foot it has C LV, which almost makes me wanna believe that it would be CIV Roman Numberals four, so C4, so any real Wayne fans know that is Carter 4, now the 26 could mean anything, put together its 26c4, so it could mean its releasing while he's 26, or who the hell knows what it means, any insight?

It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Tune
      Idk what the 26 on the left tongue is for and i can't see what the right one says and Manny add this to your gallery & did anyone notice lil twist on stage with the crew? i didnt

LMAO.
      he's actually in da background
      of this pick dawg
      "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

More 2 women, more 6 babies?

Em y�u anh nhi?u l?m, Weezy �...

Comment

Originally posted by js11
          Idk what the 26 on the left tongue is for and i can't see what the right one says and Manny add this to your gallery & did anyone notice lil twist on stage with the crew? i didnt

LMAO.
          of this pick dawg
          lmfao wow
          ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

http://www.newlilwayne.com/2009/06/a-cl ... -pictures/

"Last night on twitter, the sneaker heads were buzzing about Lil Wayne�s sequined Supra Skytops when he took the stage for Young Money�s set. Are they coming out? Did Supra send them to Weezy?"

Answer:

"Well, the answer to both questions is�no. Our source at Supra says they had no idea where the customs came from, which means Wayne had them made on his own. We�re guessing one of his Young Money people hooked up with the same person who customizes Paris Hilton�s sidekicks. Shout outs to Complex and see more pictures of the shoes below, and if you like them, hit up the comments and try to persuade Supra to release this pair."

I got a Solution sort of. If you scroll to the bottom, this guy comments saying

"Those sneakers has been made by CLVII store, which is a new concept born in Paris 2 years ago with a sister shop in Berlin� soon in the USA

This pair has been hand customized there is over 4500 swarovski cristals pair shoe.

Posted by julien | June 30, 2009, 8:26 am "

Theres one solution,, CLV is the store where paris hilton gets her Custoom Sidekicks from.

Heres the site of the people who made the Supras,,, http://www.clvii-store.com/

Comment

Originally posted by js11

LMAO.
              of this pick dawg
              thats why i said it in da first place ma nigga

Comment

Originally posted by VveeZy
                http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/06/a-closer-look-at-lil-waynes-bet-awards-shoes-pictures/

"Last night on twitter, the sneaker heads were buzzing about Lil Wayne�s sequined Supra Skytops when he took the stage for Young Money�s set. Are they coming out? Did Supra send them to Weezy?"

Answer:

"Well, the answer to both questions is�no. Our source at Supra says they had no idea where the customs came from, which means Wayne had them made on his own. We�re guessing one of his Young Money people hooked up with the same person who customizes Paris Hilton�s sidekicks. Shout outs to Complex and see more pictures of the shoes below, and if you like them, hit up the comments and try to persuade Supra to release this pair."

"Those sneakers has been made by CLVII store, which is a new concept born in Paris 2 years ago with a sister shop in Berlin� soon in the USA

This pair has been hand customized there is over 4500 swarovski cristals pair shoe.

Theres one solution,, CLV is the store where paris hilton gets her Custoom Sidekicks from.

Fantastic post Vweezy. I think that's where he go it from because i checked out that store website and i saw the Addidas that he wore in the Always Strapped video and the ones purple & yellow ones he wore to the Laker game so maybe thats where he got those shoes from as well
                http://shop.clvii-berlin.com/mens/footw ... eba9da37cd

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
                  Yes Lil Twist was onstage, on the other hand, They are Supra SKytops tha Wayne had jewelwed out custom, as they are not an official Supra collorway, while the meaning of "26" on his right foot is unknown, if you look at the picture below you will see on his right foot it has C LV, which almost makes me wanna believe that it would be CIV Roman Numberals four, so C4, so any real Wayne fans know that is Carter 4, now the 26 could mean anything, put together its 26c4, so it could mean its releasing while he's 26, or who the hell knows what it means, any insight?

na dude you thinking way to hard
                  he said c4 would be here in december and in september he turns 27
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

fresh

Comment

those shits are stupid!! He got hooked up!!!
                      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                      I'm on my so mean shit!
                      And you don't know me bitch
                      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/06/a-closer-look-at-lil-waynes-bet-awards-shoes-pictures/

Answer:

Fantastic post Vweezy. I think that's where he go it from because i checked out that store website and i saw the Addidas that he wore in the Always Strapped video and the ones purple & yellow ones he wore to the Laker game so maybe thats where he got those shoes from as well

Lol its VveeZy,, 2 V's lol its Weezy if you didnt see it.. but yeah thanks? lol fantastic post,, i like that.. im known for posts around hurr (Pulling my belt up high) <----- lmfaooo

Comment

Answer:

Lol its VveeZy,, 2 V's lol its Weezy if you didnt see it.. but yeah thanks? lol fantastic post,, i like that.. im known for posts around hurr (Pulling my belt up high) <----- lmfaooo
                          OH!. you made a capital and lower case V.lol. thats clever

Comment

Working...
                          X