Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Convinced That Wayne Wrote Drake's Verse On.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Convinced That Wayne Wrote Drake's Verse On.....

Originally posted by yankees8890
    Drake writes all his own shit... his dad and two uncles were in the music biz that's why he has grammy's all around him...

"I came up with Young Money man that's family all around me, I'm in my living room and I have grammy's all around me"

Get it?
    No, hes saying YM is family...

Wayne has one grammy's though. So maybe like family...living room. Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
      Drake writes all his own shit... his dad and two uncles were in the music biz that's why he has grammy's all around him...

"I came up with Young Money man that's family all around me, I'm in my living room and I have grammy's all around me"

Get it?

He's relating his YM family to his actual family who has grammy's. He's not talking about Wayn'es grammy... LIL WAYNE'S grammy is not in DRAKES living room.

This is why some people don't like Drake, because they don't look into what he is saying.

Comment

lol.

Shows how good drake is.

Wayne didnt write shit for him.

Comment

Get it?

Wayne has 5 Grammys

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89

Get it?

Wayne has 5 Grammys
            It was a typo. I meant won lol. My bad lol.

Comment

Surely that would mean Wayne wrote lyrics on paper ? We all know he freestyles so i think it would be too hard to write verses for other people without writing them haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                Surely that would mean Wayne wrote lyrics on paper ? We all know he freestyles so i think it would be too hard to write verses for other people without writing them haha!
                You can make tracks with your verse and how it's suppose to sound like reference tracks then a person memorizes it and does your verse like R&B singers

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                  Originally posted by Wisheezy
                  You can make tracks with your verse and how it's suppose to sound like reference tracks then a person memorizes it and does your verse like R&B singers
                  Sorry, that didn't seem to make any sense..lol

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
                    Originally posted by Diiyad
                    Naw man Wayne wouldn't write shit for people he probably gives them suggestions but he wouldn't just write it and hand it to drake dude
                    Wayne ghost writes for Bow Wow so it's possible...
                    Didnt Wayne say on the Monique show Short Dawg did or some shit?
                    http://www.iamshanell.com
                    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Okay wayne writes for drake?? how so when drake never raps about anything wayne does really..and if anything why didnt anyone get on wayne for when drake did that song for wayne on the D3 stunt on you or something and it just never made it on the mixtape..

Comment

Working...
                      X