Who do u think will take waynes shine when he goes N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do u think will take waynes shine when he goes N

Honestly i think Drake or nobody bcuz he has lots of music 2 release while hes away

Re: Who do u think will take waynes shine when he goes N

Shine?

NO ONE

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

nobody will ever have the shine that lil wayne has. NOBODY. hes different and when he comes back it will be like he never left. watch
      Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

im gonna miss the nigga tho..no homo
        "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Its gonna be hard to not have wayne but at the same time..i cant wait to see Tyga/Gudda come and try and put the weight on there shoulders we should here them alot more of them..
          I Think Drake will mostly carry YM tho..

~Free Weezy~

Comment

nobody will take wayne's shine.

but Drake will shine even more

and Nicki and probably T.I.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
              nobody will ever have the shine that lil wayne has. NOBODY. hes different and when he comes back it will be like he never left. watch
              The sky is the limit

Comment

no one

Comment

To take his shine would mean to end his career... and thats nobody.

Drake and Nikki will shine while he's gone tho.

Comment

wayne is gon keep shining.. whatch'yall think?

Comment

Well I think that while Wayne's locked up, Eminem will once again (and more than deservingly) become the people's "best rapper alive," which he rightfully is. Relapse 2 is about to destroy shit next year, it's probably going to have Wayne and TI on it, along with the expected 50, Dre, Slaughterhouse and d12 collabos on it. As far as CM/YM goes, Drake obviously now hold down the fort with Wayne locked up. I think Nikki's going to have a big year in 2010. She'll definitely start becoming more mainstream, what with features on Game's R.E.D. Album and whatnot. But, like it was mentioned before, Wayne still has the 2010 version of Rebirth and Tha Carter IV dropping while he's away, so his buzz won't really die down too too much. Maybe KanYe takes back some of the spotlight. He's just now making a comeback after that T.Swift incident, and supposedly Good Ass Job is coming out next year sometime, so definitely look for him to be up there again.
                      I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ngoogs
                        Well I think that while Wayne's locked up, Eminem will once again (and more than deservingly) become the people's "best rapper alive," which he rightfully is. Relapse 2 is about to destroy shit next year, it's probably going to have Wayne and TI on it, along with the expected 50, Dre, Slaughterhouse and d12 collabos on it. As far as CM/YM goes, Drake obviously now hold down the fort with Wayne locked up. I think Nikki's going to have a big year in 2010. She'll definitely start becoming more mainstream, what with features on Game's R.E.D. Album and whatnot. But, like it was mentioned before, Wayne still has the 2010 version of Rebirth and Tha Carter IV dropping while he's away, so his buzz won't really die down too too much. Maybe KanYe takes back some of the spotlight. He's just now making a comeback after that T.Swift incident, and supposedly Good Ass Job is coming out next year sometime, so definitely look for him to be up there again.
                        im pretty sure C4 wont come out while hes locked up..

Comment

Working...
                        X