Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Wayne Theory

Originally posted by no lungs18
    you guys dont understand lol, if writing songs down on paper would help wayne create/produce better lyrics, he WOULD be writing them down...he doesn't need to tho because he has the rare ability to write the songs down in his head.

there is no difference for WAYNE when it comes to composing lyrics on paper or in his head, he has a very rare type of musical photographic memory, thats what makes him so great.

i can gaurentee he wont start writing rhymes down in jail, but he will definately have a lot more time to perfect his craft and come up with some unbelivable shit
    you dig?
    That "musical photographic memory" is just nonsense.
    In an interview he said he is always getting ideas, but when he arrives at the studio he has already forgotten them and he just comes up with a new idea. So I think he will write down his ideas while he's in prison, he has nothing else to do if he doesn't get a studio in his cell.

Comment

He will sound so clean to he wont be smokin for a year lolz thats prob wanna the hardest things for him..sucks

Comment

He says he never wrote anything down and just spit off the top of his head, I highly doubt it.

Comment

i agree , weezy will change when he will come out of jail lol
          he will work more him lyrics , they will be BETTER ... now him lyrics are amazing ...
          (sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^)
          Weezy F(ans) Baby , THE BEST RAPPER ALIIIIVE

"Life Is The Bitch, And Death Is Her Sister
          Sleep Is The Cousin, What a Fuckin� Family Picture"

Comment

Loook, he aint gonna write shit, he's just gonna do his time get out, and then pore his emotions into his musik like he always does, there just gonna be different emotions, thats just my opinion, but if he does write he's still gonna be fire

Comment

i agree i think the vibe to his songs are just gonna be a little different i hope he doesnt get on no downer tip as far as writing in jail i dont even think wayne himself knows if hes going to write or not

Comment

Working...
              X