Lil Wayne is Hip-Hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne is Hip-Hop

I liked dudes music and attitude before Dedication 3. After that it seemed to me as if he was getting homo with the style and due to tha carter's success, arrogant & coceited. But on the real...all the suddenim starting to see these new mixtapes (not as many as before ciii,) adding new members to the crew and all this...if it wasn't for him, hip-hop would be fucking boring. If it wasn't for him or cash money I would be bumping music that is a decade old...rip PAC & Dre. Wayne IMO is the hardest-working RAPPER in the game. He didn't get fame and turned to clothing or some behind-the-camera bullshit like em, dre, 50, diddy and all these old fucks...turnin to clothing, vitamin water or tecnology...

Wayne is like PAC. The day he passes there will be vaults with unreleased shhit. Nipsey nice but I think he going to turn out to be nothing but hype like Game n them...the westcoast don't have no real artist...everybody in this bitch claim westcoast this, westcoast that and have no westcoast rappers in they albums! Besides that, it takes them half a decade to drop a 13 tra k album....p

Re: Lil Wayne is Hip-Hop

i agree to an extent..but after carter 3 his style did not get homo. he was just evolving as an artist which he still is to this day.

and no matter how much anyone wants to argue with me, Weezy F. Baby's prime was in the year of 2007. period. end of discussion. the drought is over part 2? da drought 3? no one will ever rap as good as he did back in the summer of 07', not even wayne himself...real talk
    "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Originally posted by no lungs18
      i agree to an extent..but after carter 3 his style did not get homo. he was just evolving as an artist which he still is to this day.

and no matter how much anyone wants to argue with me, Weezy F. Baby's prime was in the year of 2007. period. end of discussion. the drought is over part 2? da drought 3? no one will ever rap as good as he did back in the summer of 07', not even wayne himself...real talk
      Yeah. Scratch that. It was Kanye West that made hip-hop look homo, dude should turn to pop music. He was huge in 07 and 08 was his but dude only 27. He can still achieve that. Also, what's cool about dude is that he's surrounded by young cats that are in to win it, he doesn't fuck with nobodies or people that will disract him from working. He gives no reason for people to talk shit on him. No dick-riding but if yous a tru hip-hop fan you'll see that the rap game does belong to weezy.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
        I liked dudes music and attitude before Dedication 3. After that it seemed to me as if he was getting homo with the style and due to tha carter's success, arrogant & coceited. But on the real...all the suddenim starting to see these new mixtapes (not as many as before ciii,) adding new members to the crew and all this...if it wasn't for him, hip-hop would be fucking boring. If it wasn't for him or cash money I would be bumping music that is a decade old...rip PAC & Dre. Wayne IMO is the hardest-working RAPPER in the game. He didn't get fame and turned to clothing or some behind-the-camera bullshit like em, dre, 50, diddy and all these old fucks...turnin to clothing, vitamin water or tecnology...

Wayne is like PAC. The day he passes there will be vaults with unreleased shhit. Nipsey nice but I think he going to turn out to be nothing but hype like Game n them...the westcoast don't have no real artist...everybody in this bitch claim westcoast this, westcoast that and have no westcoast rappers in they albums! Besides that, it takes them half a decade to drop a 13 tra k album....p
        his confidence is to the rooof.. and he knows it, wich motivates him!
        i totally agree

Comment

Pre C3 he was on that real shit

After C3 he was on that " Swagg Rap "

He is dope anyway it goes

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Originally posted by no lungs18

i agree !..
            summer of 07
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

hip hop is gonna suffer when he goes to jail, even if he still puts out tracks.
              lil wayne = hip hop

nuff said.

Comment

Its all about weezy!!!!! He is hip hop!!!!!!! he got the swag everything!!!!! He reminds me alot of tupac!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
                  lil wayne = hip hop

nuff said.
                  Hopefully Young Money is at that level to keep the game locked. Drake dropping Thank Me Later, soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                    Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
                    lil wayne = hip hop

nuff said.
                    Hopefully Young Money is at that level to keep the game locked. Drake dropping Thank Me Later, soon.

word..

Comment

Working...
                    X