• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 of Wayne's most underrated tracks

Originally posted by WeezyFcrazY
    Originally posted by bliss47
    Originally posted by no lungs18
    here are some really dope underrated tracks..

i'm ridin
    100 winters
    trouble
    pom pom
    best thing yet
    Bm J.R.2
    politician
    Co-sign

But I hated it when Lollipop came out round here, I'd been playing it to people for months and everyone was like this is shit then when it's released everywhere I went someone was playing it and asked me if I'd heard it
    lol i haaaaaaated that like i know this song before it got on the radio and shit

Yeah I know what you mean, it's the same with anything Weezy, people are like OMG have you heard this, I'm like that shit's 3 years old and they try to argue it isn't lol

But to keep this on topic I think anything pre-Carter albums is completely underrated, I mean it might not be his best stuff by a long shot but it shows him improving as an artist

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFcrazY
      Originally posted by no lungs18
      here are some really dope underrated tracks..

i'm ridin
      100 winters
      trouble
      pom pom
      best thing yet
      Bm J.R.2
      politician
      Co-sign

But I hated it when Lollipop came out round here, I'd been playing it to people for months and everyone was like this is shit then when it's released everywhere I went someone was playing it and asked me if I'd heard it
      lol i haaaaaaated that like i know this song before it got on the radio and shit

Yeah I know what you mean, it's the same with anything Weezy, people are like OMG have you heard this, I'm like that shit's 3 years old and they try to argue it isn't lol

But to keep this on topic I think anything pre-Carter albums is completely underrated, I mean it might not be his best stuff by a long shot but it shows him improving as an artist
      LOL, i get that feeling with every new lil wayne track

Comment

LIL WEEZY ANA VOL.1 is soooooo fuckin under-rated
        "off the docks" & "off the docks" are soooooooo fuckin under-rated
        ummm "lay my organs down" "donks" lowkey this is in the top 3 wit his mixtape

i just cant think of tha order cuz everytime i listen to them i get geek'd and be like naw this is the best

dedication 2. da drought 3. and lil weezy ana vol.1

and this is just alphabetical order
        NOW ITS TIME TO GO HARD! BUSSIN, BANGIN, BOGUARD

Comment

Never really heard "Stilletos" but "Knuck if you buck" Ft Mack maine has the same verse. That's the one I've always listen to, never knew it was a mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqj7W1O9zVw

"They said I couldn't play football, I was too small
          They said I couldn't play basketball, I wasn't tall
          They said I couldn't play baseball at all
          And now everyday of my life, I ball"

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh Bryce
            Never really heard "Stilletos" but "Knuck if you buck" Ft Mack maine has the same verse. That's the one I've always listen to, never knew it was a mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqj7W1O9zVw
            Yeah i know that Stilletos was the verse from Knuck if you buck. But Stilletos is just 100x better in my opinion.

Comment

yeah

Comment

i completely agree BM JR is absolute genius, and is a song i have always loved, and its true that all his "new" fans dont really give a shit about his old songs or any mixtaoes they dont even like the true music, just the idea of weezy

YME CMB
                BiggestFanYoungMullah

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
                  every songs are underrated i guess, nooooooooooo one knows all of the song he made maybe except us, people only think hes in the game since like go dj or even lollipop loooooooool
                  That Definatly True

Comment

Working...
                  X