Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladies lil wayne lyrics for you

here is some quotes from Wayne about him eating you know what:

"And no I don't mind tasting you I'll eat that pussy up like a plate of food and baby you make me wanna lick my fingers after"

"and eating ain't a crime is it? if so i should start working on my jail visits"

"and me and your boyfriend not the same I goes down like a stock exchange and then I bring it up
    excuse me I drink it up I leave you soak in wet from your ankle up shucks"

"i only go down if you keep ya grass cut"

"yes i eat that pussy oh how do i love that panty pie"

"Open up her legs then filet mignon that pussy"

"but i don't eat pizza, i eat pussy when he wouldn't"

"you call that girl 7 cause she finna get 8 if you call her at 7 then probably gettin ate tomorrow call her at 7 and she still getting ate"

"Yeah that pussy great she bouta get ate 7654321 And I won't stop until she cum And I just mop her with my tongue"

"when i swallow my spit i could still taste you, put that pussy in my face every time i face you"

"I say I'm on a strict diet, I can only eat you lick it lick it, lick it lick it i like to
    lick it lick it, lick it lick it"

"Yeah I ate a shy bitch & she ain't shy no more"

"Can I put my tongue here until you tear"

"And I don't mind going down I take care of that"

"i will eat you like a tasty pastry"

"And I don't mean a magazine, when I say I ate her catalog"

"and me im nasty as a son of a bitch; still got that hoe cum on my lips"

"im knowing if i eat her she go tell Quieta and Quieta like the media"

"and i kiss hers back if shes a bad bitch she deserve that"

"And I do everything twice so I eat her, eat her I need her, need her yeah its jacida's son With a tongue like a 9 milimeter gun"

"I suck the front of that pussy from the back of ya"

"i can make it rain, I'm the hurricane son, say I can make it rain with my hurricane tongue, like lalalalalalalalala imagine if I did that with your pearl on my tongue"

"I gotta sweet tooth, I gotta sweet tooth, now can I eat you, now can I eat you"

"girl you cold let me suck out yo flu"

"it go p-u-s-s-y because it's the reason I am alive, mama I need it to stay alive, it's like I gotta eat it just to survive"

"and I hope she make me eat my words cause my words is pussy"

"And now i'm all sick cause I done ate her"

Re: ladies lil wayne lyrics for you

Originally posted by brittbritt
    here is some quotes from Wayne about him eating you know what:

"And no I don't mind tasting you I'll eat that pussy up like a plate of food and baby you make me wanna lick my fingers after"

"and eating ain't a crime is it? if so i should start working on my jail visits"

"and me and your boyfriend not the same I goes down like a stock exchange and then I bring it up
    excuse me I drink it up I leave you soak in wet from your ankle up shucks"

"i only go down if you keep ya grass cut"

"yes i eat that pussy oh how do i love that panty pie"

"Open up her legs then filet mignon that pussy"

"but i don't eat pizza, i eat pussy when he wouldn't"

"you call that girl 7 cause she finna get 8 if you call her at 7 then probably gettin ate tomorrow call her at 7 and she still getting ate"

"Yeah that pussy great she bouta get ate 7654321 And I won't stop until she cum And I just mop her with my tongue"

"when i swallow my spit i could still taste you, put that pussy in my face every time i face you"

"I say I'm on a strict diet, I can only eat you lick it lick it, lick it lick it i like to
    lick it lick it, lick it lick it"

"Yeah I ate a shy bitch & she ain't shy no more"

"Can I put my tongue here until you tear"

"And I don't mind going down I take care of that"

"i will eat you like a tasty pastry"

"And I don't mean a magazine, when I say I ate her catalog"

"and me im nasty as a son of a bitch; still got that hoe cum on my lips"

"im knowing if i eat her she go tell Quieta and Quieta like the media"

"and i kiss hers back if shes a bad bitch she deserve that"

"And I do everything twice so I eat her, eat her I need her, need her yeah its jacida's son With a tongue like a 9 milimeter gun"

"I suck the front of that pussy from the back of ya"

"i can make it rain, I'm the hurricane son, say I can make it rain with my hurricane tongue, like lalalalalalalalala imagine if I did that with your pearl on my tongue"

"I gotta sweet tooth, I gotta sweet tooth, now can I eat you, now can I eat you"

"girl you cold let me suck out yo flu"

"it go p-u-s-s-y because it's the reason I am alive, mama I need it to stay alive, it's like I gotta eat it just to survive"

"and I hope she make me eat my words cause my words is pussy"

"And now i'm all sick cause I done ate her"
    wrong section

Comment

Working...
    X